• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Sunday 14.02.2016 - 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Wenger would never "let Leicester have the ball", especially in a home game.

He ****ing should set us up like that, though (against them).

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
The cockiness is exactly why I don't just root for a underdog in a race like this, they just don't behave like that good hearted heroes we see in the movies.
Nothing is like it is in the films. Quite honestly, I'm hoping they win for Ranieri. One of the good guys, an almost man who's had a lot of bad luck despite being a good manager. Build the foundation on which Chelsea dominated with his buys and was not trusted from the very start by Abramovich. He's had his downs, like every man, but the ridicule he got when Leicester appointed him was ****ing embarrassing. From people who's never done anything for the sport from a managing perspective, or indeed any perspective. Well, I guess Lineker inadvertently helped put compost on a pitch, but that's about it.

It's a victory for the nice guy, and a **** you to the media despite their hypocritical fawning showing them up for the clueless wankers they are and have always been. If we were to bottle it I really would not mind them taking it all the way. And football will feel like a better place, if it means one guy got something he's deserved for a hell of a long time.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I'd love to see some graphics about how this season has shifted. The way Leicester started the season shipping loads of goals and have become one of the strongest sides defensively - a graphic of where their goals conceded ranked after each match. Also a graphic of how Sp**s started to pick up points and started to score goals and gradually caught up with the top scoring sides.
What fonts and colours would you like these graphics to contain?

babyblue

Looking forward to Lineker's pants
Arsenal's odds shortened quite a bit after Leicester beat City. After that win I think Sp**s became the best value as they're 4th favourites still.
It's going to be Sp**s isn't it... and that will p*** me off no end. I've had a look around most forums to see what opinion of us has been and they have been the biggest bunch of bad losers I've come across. Up there with Palace fans for being delusional ******. Considering we've won as many cups as them in the last 20 years it's laughable.

Jaywood Mac

Just watched the highlights of the 5-2 to refresh the memory. First off no per for this one. Guy will get destroyed on the counter he was all over the place at the King Power.
What an attacking performance that was by us. Even though Leicester were gung ho it was really one of those performances like the utd game and villa in FA cup when the team was sharp confident and on song. Özil Sanchez Walcott Cazorla amazing performances. Feels like a like a long time ago now.
If this team has any fight, bottle and balls left they'll put in a huge performamce on par with the Utd and Bayern ones and it should be enough. Past experiences and my gut tell me we won't. Kos Ramsey Walcott Sanchez and Giroud need to rediscover their best form for this cause been lacking too much. Surely Wenger's been holding his big black Coq back for this one.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Hard to choose an approach. Leicester will be a carbon copy of yesterday. Do we play counter-attacking football against Leicester on our own patch? One things is certain, Flamini should be pointed, repeatedly, to the bench.

Must win for us. Leicester can threat this game as nothing as they already won against Liverpool and Man City recently, they know they will be ok even with one or two **** ups in next two months.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It's going to be Sp**s isn't it... and that will p*** me off no end. I've had a look around most forums to see what opinion of us has been and they have been the biggest bunch of bad losers I've come across. Up there with Palace fans for being delusional ******. Considering we've won as many cups as them in the last 20 years it's laughable.

If Sp**s win the title, I'll dye my hair blue and white. No ****ing chance.

PJ99

I've watched bits of Leicester at home to Sp**s and away yesterday to City. Both times their opponents had enough possession and possibilities to create chances, but couldn't finish them off. And of course Leicester are lethal on the counter and also pretty handy at scoring from set pieces. The key is not to play to their strengths and get caught on the break. Our problem is form and confidence and we need to find something extra next week. I'm hoping another week's work for Sanchez and Coq will get them up to the level we need. A firing Walcott would also be nice, but I can't see him even starting at the moment.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Leicester thrive off of winning balls and slamming the ball upfield to Vardy, who can hold it up or us it to run in behind.

It's more imperative than ever that we maintain possession within our half and the midfield. Ramsey therefore needs to be top-notch with his passing, and Flamini can't start because he is crap under pressure. The more controversial bit, however, is that we probably shouldn't have Chamberlain start either. He is too prone to the silly mistake in giving the ball away, and we will eventually pay for it. Campbell is much more reliable here and is probably the better option. Ramsey out wide with Elneny in middle would also be a good option, as it would flood the center with our players, giving us easy options and more assurance.

It would be a confidence killer for Ox who has arguably finally hit some sort of form, but a necessity for success in the title race.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Is this the level of football discussion you'd have if you had a chance to discuss football with this man? Listen to his opinions of the match his side just played and go "You're a Sp**s fan"

Wtf is this ****? :lol:

Which Arsenal fan takes two seconds to find a video of a manager praising Sp**s? None, absolutely none.

You've been exposed again Rocky, now pipie down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom