• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Sunday 14.02.2016 - 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
tumblr_o2mfccXPOf1uygwvdo1_540.jpg

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I swear, if you didnt jump up at that moment, then you not one of us.

That was the litmus test, right there.

kopzilla

Always Negative
I'm still in a bit of a shock about how much Leicester have progressed since last season. Can the Leicester fan tell us...is it due to Ranieri's management skills or some great leadership from the owner?...you guys seem to have a top notch scout as well.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm still in a bit of a shock about how much Leicester have progressed since last season. Can the Leicester fan tell us...is it due to Ranieri's management skills or some great leadership from the owner?...you guys seem to have a top notch scout as well.
why not both?
Ranieri, despite his nickname, is a great team builder. Look at his past teams.

kopzilla

Always Negative
why not both?
Ranieri, despite his nickname, is a great team builder. Look at his past teams.

Yeah...he is a quality manager no doubt but is their recent success an account of aggressive strategising and planning or did they just do the basic things right and surprise themselves on the way..?

OSOA

We've beaten a serious contender before. it's the sh!t teams we drop points against. e.g. Liverpool, West Brom, Stoke, Chavs, etc.

General

Established Member
If we had better midfield options available, I'm fairly confident we would've got a result in these games. Until Wenger closes the gap between first and second options we will continue to fall against average teams once the injury curse strikes. Every single year, we approach certain critical games with a severely weakened side and we end up paying a high price.

OSOA

So it's our midfield options that couldn't hold on to a lead in the last fooking minute against a team lead by firminho, benteke and caulker?

no iIt's attitude mate. and it's missing. more often that not against those sh!t teams.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah...he is a quality manager no doubt but is their recent success an account of aggressive strategising and planning or did they just do the basic things right and surprise themselves on the way..?
for me, since I don't scout other teams I can't answer that. But I do know, at some season our own team lack basic things and that makes it imbalanced.
for instance our 2007-2008 team were great in high level passing but lack basic set piece offense and defense.
Several season ago, lack basic defensive instinct
The current one, lack aggressiveness and less technical.

I think I choose Leicester did the basic things right, and go on from there. Just like in Kung Fu movies, fear those who practice 1 skill 1000 times than those who practice 1000 skills 1 times.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Not going far enough there. You're not a real fan until your post-game requires a surgical intervention.

zoSNjOj.jpg

In the Arsenal vs Hull FA cup final I was in the sports bar in Trafalgar Square and I was watching the match for some drunken reason standing on top of a table at the back of the bar. When Ramsey scored I jumped up celebrating, I misplaced my footing when I landed and my knee dislocated and ended up behind my leg. I carried on watching the remaining minutes of the match with my knee cap the wrong way round and as soon as the whistle blew my mates stood me up it clicked back into place (to say that hurt a lot was understatement). I made the wrong drunken decision not to go to the hospital but carried on partying.

I went to hospital the next morning and I had done my ligaments and needed to wear a brace. It's like these yoghurt adverts pleasure is followed by pain.

Last edited:

US_Gooner

Established Member
In the Arsenal vs Hull FA cup final I was in the sports bar in trafalgar square and I was watching the match for some drunken reason standing on top of a table at the back of the bar. When Ramsey scored I jumped up celebrating, I misplaced my footing when I landed and my knee dislocated and ended up behind my leg. I carried on watching the remaining minutes of the match with my knee cap the wrong way round and as soon as the whistle blew my mates stood me up it clicked back into place (to say that hurt a lot was understatement). I made the wrong drunken decision not to go to the hospital but carried on partying.

I went to hospital the next morning and I had done my ligaments and need to wear a brace. It's like these yoghurt adverts pleasure is followed by pain.
You're lucky Arsenal weren't treating you: you'd only now be going in for surgery.

blaze_of_glory

In the Arsenal vs Hull FA cup final I was in the sports bar in Trafalgar Square and I was watching the match for some drunken reason standing on top of a table at the back of the bar. When Ramsey scored I jumped up celebrating, I misplaced my footing when I landed and my knee dislocated and ended up behind my leg. I carried on watching the remaining minutes of the match with my knee cap the wrong way round and as soon as the whistle blew my mates stood me up it clicked back into place (to say that hurt a lot was understatement). I made the wrong drunken decision not to go to the hospital but carried on partying.

I went to hospital the next morning and I had done my ligaments and needed to wear a brace. It's like these yoghurt adverts pleasure is followed by pain.
You are a ****ing champion :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom