• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal v Barcelona - 23/02/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy23

Why the **** they don't foul Neymar earlyish just before first goal. Think tactically for once ffs.

Only at Arsenal a brainless ***** like Flamini gets to play and his first contribution is giving away a stupid penalty.

The less said about braindead Ramsey and Chamberlain the better. Giroud, Özil and Sanchez nowhere !!

Özil could have had an easy assist but the man who hasn't score in 8 games missed. Sanchez deserves no criticism our team would have done nothing had he not been willing them on... with how the average guys were playing only way sanchez was gonna score was hm literaly beating 4 guys and scoring or a worldie from outside the box. Turn your attention to Theo and OX if you wanna blame anyone 1 or 2 players.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
How long have you been an arsenal fan? must be young.... most of us have given up on the Why.

Mine started when wenger played Diaby on the left wing in the 2010 F.A cup semi final and stuck a world class Arshavin (at the time) on the bench.

Coming on to 20 years now, more fool me.

MoHaMed14

Doesn't matter. UCL is the pinnacle of football. Besides even if Wenger did what you suggest he'd be crucified in the media and throughout the country. He has to play our strongest team.

Media will still have it once we lose 3 or 5 with our main team. Man City did this against Chelsea and gave up FA Cup for UCL and league. We must do the same for FA Cup and League.

Teams must have that nasty strikes on them to win it. We will never do that under Wenger.

Barcelona is one of the nasties cheaters in the game with divers like Messi, Alves and Busqut.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Wenger just said we were technically average today.

You can tell he is pretty pissed. Good.

Goonerozil33

Looking at the replays, the first goal is a xlusterfuck of mistakes. Neymar on level with coquelin is not tracked. Koscielny jogged back. Montreal was unaware of the danger. We had so many opportunities to prevent the goal. Coquelin substitution is something I can live with. He,welbeck etc won't be 100% yet. For them to play Barcelona for 90 is difficult.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
When your mistakes lead directly to the only two goals scored in the game, the rest of your performance matters little. He's been declining for a while.
Yeah but he's not FINISHED is he? If you're finished you don't play flawlessly for 70 minutes against the best team on earth do you? Arteta is FINISHED. Per had a couple of bad moments and he's at an age where you'd expect a bit of decline. He's never been truly world class, just a good solid defender. The whole team is to blame for that first goal. You can't play into Barca's hands like that. If you commit the numbers we did then you'd better damn well score. Someone should have been covering for Mertesacker there. That's not to absolve him of blame but it wasn't just him at fault.

Stoneh

Atleast Wenger cant use his lover Flamini in return leg. Great leaving present from Flamini to everyone at Arsenal.

Coq was poor too.. and FFS pass forward!

GunnerInPluto

There is an emergency in our attack. Giroud is in the worst form of his life. He's only patching on.
Walcott, should be with the U21.
Alexis realises he's down and works really hard to get up.
Welbeck is the only striker we have now. He must start against Manures.

progman07

Established Member
Was it just me or did Barcelona not look as good as Bayern when we face them?

Bayern annihilated us during parts of the game.
Their strategy was obviously to keep themselves in the game with as little energy used as possible, before killing the tie at home. They walked through half the game.

I cannot believe we opened up so easily, when closing down the pitch worked perfectly well for 70 mins.

Charisma

3 years ago vs 8 months...

Bayern have probably improved with Lewandowski, Douglas Costa, Coman etc.

What is this w**kfest and Barcelona? The English media are making it out as if every single player in their squad is Messi ability equivalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Latest posts

Top Bottom