• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal - 28th February, 14:05, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Simple. Must Win to stay in the race.

We're good at Bouncebacks ™.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Good. We need to move on, or in more common terms: bounce back.

Must win game, absolutely monumental for our season. We cannot, I repeat, we cannot bottle it here. A draw is not enough. I hope Wenger knows that and the players know it too.

I'm going for a 0-1. 95th minute, Welbeck header from an offside position, assist from Özil after a dive that gave us the freekick.

Proof

Established Member
Cech
Bellerin Mertesacker Koscileny Monreal
Ramsey Coquelin
Chamberlain Özil Alexis
Welbeck
I'm not a big fan of Welbeck but our lack of goals is a real issue. Giroud failed to score a goal in the last 8 games, he should be benched. I would definitely start Welbeck against United.

Last edited:

Aevi

Hale End FC
No way Walcott or Giroud deserve starts.

Bias or not, Welbeck gets a start here.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Simply no way we'll fail with Hezekiah's tactical expertise.

yA1pNMG.jpg

Think we'll just edge an 8-2 win.

AVENTUS

Very concerned the Meltdown has started tonight as Gooners we've been here many times before. Özil & Alexis looks depleted. Ramsey, OX and Walcott are shocking. Giroud
class old school striker. Unfortunately, The modern game has rendered his type obsolete. A dying breed.

I think we will lose here to Utd and drop more points along the way to somebody else. Hull will more then likely win their replay and that will sum up the perfect Feb/Mar for Arsenal.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Welbeck needs to start, had enough ****ing around with Giroud for now. Watching him dribble is horrible, and I just want to know now if Welbeck really has gotten better or if anything looks good after watching GQ play. Hopefully Ox doesn't come close to this game, we have enough bottlers as it is. Barca was always a lost cause, but we need this.

nmn

"Go all out" and Giroud in the same sentence mmmmm.
Welbeck up front and Campbell or Walcott on the right is an option but Theo is so useless it's ridiculous and Ox starting ahead of Campbell today says something about Wenger's belief in him.Why do we have to endure this? If we only had a Lewandowski/Aguero/Suarez there would have been no fighting. so so peaceful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom