• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal - 28th February, 14:05, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Smith

Established Member
Why? Do you honestly think Leicester & Sp**s are gonna go on a bad run till the end of the season whilst we win every game?

Get real & see the situation as it really is. We are in a crisis now.

I don't care how they're doing. Focus only on us and our next game. That's the way forward.

kopzilla

Always Negative
theres no way Sp**s are giving us anything at WHL either..

I fear we will be hammered properly...its like them stomping on our fingers just as we want to climb over the edge of the cliff fighting for dear life....final nail in our sorry little coffin.

gunnercelt35

Stop posting Arsène and go do your interview for Sky

Is that rocket for real??? Over reaction getting our arses handed to us by one of the worst, probably the worst, ever UTD team filled with the pishest of pish and it's an over reaction? Where do you start ffs

It now gone. We have the worst run of the top 4 and will drop more points. The shpower will beat us next week. No confidence in this team whatsoever.

Hope to feck Leicester hold their nerves.

Highbury Rock City

Well, that sucked big time! I mean, what the hell was Kos and Gabriel doing today? So, so, so bad defending at all three goals. I feel gutted just to think about those school boy-errors.

This has nothing to do with lack of world class signings or anything like that, this is just a pure ****ing perfomance. Why can't this god damn team just click, god damn it?

McIntyre

Established Member
Makes the celebrations against Leicester look embarrassing now:lol: Look what we've done since:lol:

It happens all the time and it shows the b*tch mentality of our players.

We celebrated the Man City game like we had one hand on the trophy and the players were posting all those stupid f**king selfies from the changing room.

Next game the players play absolute s**t, complacent and sloppy, and we get tonked 4-0 by Southampton.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

At this rate we may even drop out of top 4.

That won't happen and nor should any of us want it to. The Wenger out brigade will probably get their way in the summer if anyone but City wins it. I can see him finally walking away and hanging it all up, problem is who do we go with then. Simeone would be a disaster, he takes clubs from the Europa League into the CL but he rots your squad inside out at the same time and can't handle player development.

Martinez looks like garbage, he can't drill a defense to save his life. I don't even know where we can turn if Wenger leaves, who the hell is out there?

em9999

My rainbows
I don't want arsenal to sack Wenger but maybe, he should now do the decent thing and retire.. I've always stuck up for him but I cant anymore.... Its the same story every season, its like groundhog day

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The team they had out makes no difference. Honestly I think their team is better than their A side, if that's what it is. We beat them more convincingly than they beat us, and we won at old trafford last season don't forget that. In my opinion the reason for our poor display was a lack in confidence following the result against Barcelona leading the team to doubt their ability.
eeerr.... that was United U-21 and they have debutants

Just Do It

I have to say what a ****ing let down our British core are as well, Walcott and Ramsey bottling ****s.

Let's hope Özil gets his 20+ assists because he's gone in the summer, we might get our money back to pay the wages of Wenger and his bunch of bottle jobs.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

We can't play with Özil. We need someone like Cazorla in there pulling the strings so that we can maintain semblance of shape. Özil plays too far ahead to affect things consistently.
Were we watching the same game? Özil was pretty much the only one who did ANYTHING attacking wise. One goal and assist and created aswell.

easy Z

If Wenger has any integrity left he'll step down end of the campaign. Fuqing the league up in the manner he has is completely unacceptable even by his calamitous standards.

Time to shake things up a bit. The club has been stagnating too long under his leadership. Let's show some ambition now.

New manager, some new players, new mentality, new era. It's the only way forward.

If Wenger extends, i will not follow the team again until he's gone, simple as that.

samshere

Why so serieuse?

This is a myth. The Alonso - Khedira - Özil trio at Madrid were ****ing amazing, and it's Wenger's fault for not trying to replicate it and letting the midfield stagnate with poor quality footballers.

Coquelin - good tackler, can't pass.

Ramsey - poor footballer 90% of the time.

Cazorla - better passer and good technique, but can't run, struggles under pressure, and doesn't score or assist.

I've also bashed Sanchez, but I still have sympathy because of the dross he's playing next to.
What is a myth? You're saying the same thing I am, he needs to be surrounded with players of Alonso's class to be effective.

KillaJax

I don't care how they're doing. Focus only on us and our next game. That's the way forward.

In this instance you have to care what and how their are doing. Feigning ignorance will only lead to depression...

Leicester are 5 ahead of us and Sp**s are 3. Even if we go on a good run, this will not change unless they dramatically start dropping off. That is not the reality as it is currently, they dont seem to be slowing down. We have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom