• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proof

Established Member
4YKBasi.jpg

Cech
Bellerin Mertesacker Koscileny Monreal
Ramsey Coquelin
Campbell Özil Alexis
Welbeck​

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Seems like Swansea is always the next match after a disappointing result. Played them after the 6-0 against Chelsea, after losing in the last minute to Fulham in 2012, after the 3-3 with Anderlecht and now after that clusterfuck at Old Trafford.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Swansea always do well against us wouldn't be surprised if they do the same. expecting Fabianski to have big game against us.

If we be clinical we will win this if we not then it gonna be long game.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I ****ing hate these by the way, the BASTARDS always turn up against us, they roll over for Sp**s, City and Chelsea and decide to turn into Barcelona at the Emirates.

Hope we relegate them and make their fans turn to rugby full time.

26-0

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Like cockroaches.

It's true tho, it ain't over yet. I mean we'll probably know this time next week whether we're still in it or not, and that only comes with two wins and Leicester to drop points.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
4-1-4-1

Cech
Bellerin Per Kosh Monreal
Coq
Welbeck Ramsey Özil Alexis
Giroud

Drebin

I hope we win this game and keep the distance between us and city. If our players and Wenger aren't interested in winning the title then at least they should avoid dropping to 4th place. Not keen on having two extra games in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom