• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
FKING DISGRACE

in a season in which a half decent team can win the EPL, we don't even manage to be half decent.

Luckily we can make up for this at Spuds. Football is a funny game, we might bounce back.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Guys, talk to me.

Just walked in to see the score. How bad was it?

Wenger's done IMO. Might upset a few people IRL when I say that but f*ck me. How has the team ballsed this up?

I'm genuinely numb to the disappointment now. Every year we're in prime position to challenge for the league and every year we bottle it at the same point.

There's one common denominator and he's got to do the right thing and walk away. Thanks for the memories, Arsène, but enough's enough.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wenger will probably resign end of season, I reckon.

Marmaduke

Players fault honestly. What more motivation can you give that the whole PL title in front of you? They were all a bag of nerves except for Joel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom