• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
We cant even bounce back anymore. :eek::bounce::lol::lol:

Sure we can but we have to bottle our title chances first. When it's time to secure our spot in the top 4, we'll bounce back and put an amazing run of results. This will lead Wenger and the board to the cocnclusion that we are actually the best side in the PL and all we need is a bit of luck and consitency to get the title next year...rinse.and.repeat

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
If United end up above us considering how poor they've been and they have such a depleted squad ATM...

Actually us and City have lost more games than United.. football really is a funny game.
You can just see Utd going on a run and snatching the title in the last minute of the season with a deflected offside goal. I just want this season to be over.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I was really angry after last sunday, like most of us. Yet today I am experiencing a refreshing zen like calmness. Like our dear arsenal players I also can't deal very well with pressure. So, in a way I'm happy it will be over after next saturday! We were never going to win the league, in hindsight wenger gave up on it in the summer and again this winter.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Btw that amazing run of results that normally comes after we cant win the title anymore is going to be really short if it continues like this. Three wins in a row would already be amazing :bounce:

Just Do It

I'll focus on the real problem. The bottler attitude, and i honest to ****ing believe it has more to do with Wenger than the players.

Exactly, we've changed players, yet this bottling habit continues, there is only one constant and the blame lies entirely with him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
our points tally now worse than last season. and last season team was so f**king awful.

can't see us finishing above 65 points this season this season the performance has been so s**t.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The man has sacrificed a lot for Arsenal. I doubt money is really a driving force to his happiness. He loves Arsenal, lets not forget that.

Towards the end, looked like something in him broke. Hopefully after we lose or draw to Sp**s, we can bounce back :bounce:

He really didn't. He was very well paid for all he has done, and well paid for what he has failed to do. And Wenger loves Wenger first and foremost, you only need to watch the man speak to know that. His philosophy, his plan, his strategy despite all evidence to the contrary. He's a stubborn, egocentric fool, who believes in his own excuses for failure.
He needs to take his golden pension plan and leave with my good wishes.

Charisma

The January transfer window was such a great chance to take advantage of a massive opportunity. And what did we do? We signed, with all respect, El Neny. We should have signed 2 good players and we would have been top of the EPL. Grrrrrr.

I used to think like that too. But its so clear that regardless of who we sign this team will still be weak mentally and it all comes down to the manager. Our board reluctance of getting rid of Arsène Wenger earlier has cost us getting managers such as Ancelotti, Klopp etc.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Btw that amazing run of results that normally comes after we cant win the title anymore is going to be really short if it continues like this. Three wins in a row would already be amazing :bounce:

At this point not losing one game would be a pretty significant improvement.

Highbury Rock City

I can't say much about this one, BUT it's a god damn disgrace that Campbell got subbed for Walcott. What do you want to say with a alteration like that?

This is just comical.

Jamrock

Walcott hiding, he get the ball passes it square and pretends that he is making runs in behind the Swansea defense.. He did fck all and has done fck all all season.

Giroud is out of it, he can't even hold the ball or make a simple pass.
Sanchez is playing so bad..

Ramsey, we have said enough about him.

Gabriel, OMG, what a terrible defender, full of nerves, he is so scared of the ball that whenever it is any where near him is has a panic attack.

Only Campbell caused problems for Swansea..

Chanberry

Maybe dropping out of top 4 could ruffle some feathers in the boardroom.Maybe not even then.They are so far up their own arses it's ridiculous.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
At this point, I really hope we do drop out of top 4, it might do us a load of good. Hell. it might be the only thing that can.

Jamrock

And for some reason Refs keep think Özil is weak when shielding the ball even if he keeps getting fouled..
Watch him pull a hissy fit when questioned about the Campbell sub!
Reminds me of that incident a few season ago where he took off our best player that night (The Ox) against United and RVP together with everyone else was gobsmacked..

He did it with Campbell today..

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Why isnt anybody speaking about Alexis? He was absolutely trash tonight and should be dropped for a few matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom