• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenalfan4ever

Established Member
I'm sure Usmanov is laughing his @ss off at what is happening to the club atm.

We have utterly fallen. I stopped watching us play after Chelsea game. Just couldn't take it anymore.

Can't get angry with a manager and a team that doesn't give a fvck. Concentrating on other things is more important then wasting time of these idiots.

But I still can't take the angry out of me. I feel like going to the club and screaming my @ss off. I don't care if I cry while I do that. I just want them to hear me. Just hear me say I hate them and will kick the cvnts out if I could. Each and every one of them. Go in their faces and scream at them to leave the club.

I'm so p1ssed even after not watching. I JUST WANT THESE MOTHERFVCKERS TO LEAVE.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

LOVE btw how united we all are recently! No disagreements about Walcott, no discussions about Giroud or Gabriel. Our chemistry is really building up!

indy23

Alexis trash? This guy serious? We didn't make a run forward after we subbed him off. Seriously watch the game better. People are expecting him to single handedly walk us in and score. Sorry teams have picked up on that. Wengers fault we didnt bring in proper attackers. He should be to blame. Not our 2 best players who were actually responding to crowds booes while our british core players hid behind dad.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Same points tally as last season. Probably out of the Champions League at the same stage as last season.

Stagnated.

indy23

League hasnt gotten bettwr we have gotten worse. When Wenger takes the hit instead of grown men thats when u know u got a team full of pussies.

gunnercelt35

Not been the greatest night for me. This result and my other joke of a team with a joke of a manager. ****ing brutal.

You guys only have one manager to vent your spleens at. I have two and my rage is off the radar :mad:

What the hell is going on??? We are so much better than this. Unfortunately the managers blind faith has cost us. Or looks like costing us. Blsme solely at his door.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini

Welbeck, Iwobi
Alexis trash? This guy serious? We didn't make a run forward after we subbed him off. Seriously watch the game better. People are expecting him to single handedly walk us in and score. Sorry teams have picked up on that. Wengers fault we didnt bring in proper attackers. He should be to blame. Not our 2 best players who were actually responding to crowds booes while our british core players hid behind dad.

Err were you watching tonights game? Everytime he got on the ball he cut inside and ended up giving it away carelessly or takes one touch too many which constantly screwed our momentum. Wenger should've benched this guy tonight Ive always said that apart from his goals he is a highly flawed player, Alexis is.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm sure Usmanov is laughing his @ss off at what is happening to the club atm.

We have utterly fallen. I stopped watching us play after Chelsea game. Just couldn't take it anymore.

Can't get angry with a manager and a team that doesn't give a fvck. Concentrating on other things is more important then wasting time of these idiots.

But I still can't take the angry out of me. I feel like going to the club and screaming my @ss off. I don't care if I cry while I do that. I just want them to hear me. Just hear me say I hate them and will kick the cvnts out if I could. Each and every one of them. Go in their faces and scream at them to leave the club.

I'm so p1ssed even after not watching. I JUST WANT THESE MOTHERFVCKERS TO LEAVE.

hug.gif

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

That would be a good thing. The kick in the arse/wallet the club needs.

Don't think we would recover. We won't be competing for the best players next season and Wenger will still be here regardless.

indy23

Welbeck, Iwobi

Err were you watching tonights game? Everytime he got on the ball he cut inside and ended up giving it away carelessly or takes one touch too many which constantly screwed our momentum. Wenger should've benched this guy tonight Ive always said that apart from his goals he is a highly flawed player, Alexis is.

Dude this guy is looking to make things happen on N off the ball. The susb he needed to make was that trash giroud who was literally infront the keeper and he shot it straight, high and towards flappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom