• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy23

So cechs out too? Sweet. Might aswell go for the rebuild. This squad is **** and we need to add some better players.

Taxi Driver

I'm afraid that this club needs a serious shake-up. It's clear that we're not going anywhere anytime soon without some serious changes.

We might be going through a rough transitional period, but anything's better than this - the title was practically handed to us and yet we couldn't capitalize. At first I thought that it was just the case of our team having mental problems - nothing that couldn't be promptly fixed, but I think it's clear by now that the problems are deeply-rooted.

The signs were there - the summer transfer window, which left many here disgusted with the state of affairs. I thought it was a display of arrogance.

We're getting dangerously close to becoming obsolete - and before anyone chimes in and says that's entitlement speaking through me, is it really? We're the 7th richest club in the world, with a wonderful stadium and fans - we can and should do better than this. At least try to make it look like we're trying to win the damn thing. But what are we getting? No fighting spirit, dreadful football and excuses.

We're not Liverpool, we actually have a very decent squad (in a need a of makeover, true enough, but not a drastic one).

I'm sorry to say - thanks for the memories, but it's time Arsène. Even if we somehow edge it in the end (which is rather doubtful to be honest).

Joeymarsh22

Only good thing about tonight is the **** earning me some money...... Was close to putting a Swansea West Ham double for a £100 as well...we are a joke of a club

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 32

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Dude this guy is looking to make things happen on N off the ball. The susb he needed to make was that trash giroud who was literally infront the keeper and he shot it straight, high and towards flappy.

Giroud actually worked hard tonight despite missing chances hence why I felt sorry for him one thing you can always say Giroud will offer until the end is aerial threat. Wenger should instruct Ramsey and coquelin to distribute quicker out to the flanks where Alexis should be positioned not this constant cutting inside and giving the ball away in dangerous areas.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
As poor as Sanchez was we really missed him once he left. Welbeck tried but to no avail and Walcott couldn't get in the game.

You could bet your life that Sanchez would've been more involved than both in the last 10 minutes. Instead everyone was looking to Özil to create something out of nothing.

arsenalfan4ever

Established Member
hug.gif

:(:(:(

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Can someone point me in the direction of one time this season where we've took advantage of other team's results?

We've bottled every opportunity to make ground on our rivals. Such an embarrassingly weak mentality when it really matters.

Can't believe what i witnessed tonight, i really can't. Probably our worst result this season if i'm being honest. Relegation battling Swansea, at home, when a win would have put us in decent shape going forward.. So so so so disappointing.

We've been ****ing terrible at home this season. And we were meant to win the league during the second half with our home form. Useless.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Toughest run in of everyone and we're dropping points at home to Swansea. We haven't a hope, and Wenger will obviously be in charge again next season despite ****ing up a giftwrapped Premier League. I have no expectations for this group.

David Smith

Established Member
Admittedly this defeat is tough to swallow and the injuries make it more so.
We have to somehow regroup, analyse what we're doing wrong and bring everything we have to Tottenham.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I might as well skip the season, i want to do that but i can't sometimes.

this is by far worse then 2010/2011 collapse.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Toughest run in of everyone and we're dropping points at home to Swansea. We haven't a hope, and Wenger will obviously be in charge again next season despite ****ing up a giftwrapped Premier League. I have no expectations for this group.
even if he spend 100m+ this summer (if he stays) i will still have no faith in him doing well in the league.

AVENTUS

Only good thing about tonight is the **** earning me some money...... Was close to putting a Swansea West Ham double for a £100 as well...we are a joke of a club

Can't really work out what's going on here "double bet" did you win £1200.

I had West Ham to win tonight in a 16 team accumulator

Joeymarsh22

Can't really work out what's going on here "double bet" did you win £1200.

I had West Ham to win tonight in a 16 team accumulator

I had West Ham to win at 3/1 put £400 so a return of £1200 plus my stake so £1600 in total... I also put £100 on draw at half time and West Ham to win at full time..... And I was going to put £100 on west ham and Swansea to win but I couldn't bring myself to do it I knew we would lose I said it after the Man U game I would of been half way to Barbados by now if I did

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Can't remember the last time we've played well looking back at our fixtures. We weren't beating Leicester until the red, unconvincing Bournemouth. You'd probably have to go back to beating City, and that was followed by getting hammered by Soton. We're not that good, and even when we were getting results we weren't that convincing. The only way we were winning this title was a drop in competition, the level is at an all time low and we still won't win it. This team won't do anything significant under Wenger again, we've brought in 3 world class players and we haven't really progressed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom