• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Poor play quire often. We hit the post three times too. It's the second time Özil has been fouled,we've not got the decision and subsequently conceded a goal. We might as well experiment as nothing else is working.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Might seem in the grand scheme of things but why do our subs have blankets. Keep warm by running fs.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Missed the game intentionally and played football instead. So happy I did.

No interest in watching the highlights. Was there a good amount of booing at least?

Will the old cretin **** off yet? Did he say anything juicy in the post match?

This club is a ****ing mess and I hate every single member in it.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Wtf. Wenger. We thought it was a foul on Özil so we stopped.

I play Saturday league football the last reminder our manager gives us play to the whistle. I'm, ive no ****ing words.

Edit
The manager is in hospital and they've made not one not two not three or four or five but six changes. Shove team cohesion up your ****ing arse.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dose the board warn wenger about the performance sometimes? i mean come on i know they have no balls about sacking but at least warn him about the poor performance not just stand there watching.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Look at the way he and Shearer are grinning at each other like two little smitten slags. I'm glad I don't contribute to these bastards' salary. F*ck TV licence.

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

I play Saturday league football the last reminder our manager gives us play to the whistle. I'm, ive no ****ing words.
That's down to the players and initially Ramsey's inability to tackle or foul in his own half. Totally unprofessional.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

unbelievable really it was a foul honestly but you just don't stop play and waiting the referee. sum up our team really.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Dose the board warn wenger about the performance sometimes? i mean come on i know they have no balls about sacking but at least warn him about the poor performance not just stand there watching.

Step 1: is the club making enough money to skim profits to Stan?

If yes new contract for Arsène.

If no then make up rumours of Messi to Arsenal :lol: right before season ticket renewal time. (This actually happened)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We're fighting for a league title against Sp**s and ****ing Leicester and we're bottling it.

Jesus ****ing wept, let that sink in. Sp**s. Leicester.

Swapping to Golf.
Is that avi based on a real person? She looks stunning.

I saw the result at work and was SO mad I nearly took a sh*t on my desk.

We will not make fourth place at this rate. FFS!!! Manure are only four points behind! How bad have they been all season! Chelsea are only eight points behind us. The Stevie Wonder football schools for the blind have been d*cking them most of the season.

I hate this club at the minute. I really do. We need massive changes but aren't going to get them.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Step 1: is the club making enough money to skim profits to Stan?

If yes new contract for Arsène.

If no then make up rumours of Messi to Arsenal :lol: right before season ticket renewal time. (This actually happened)
would be fun if we drop out from CL, let's see how this c**t of owner will act without CL money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom