• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Established Member
Complete disaster of a result. Sp**s were always likely to lose that game against WH this was our chance to catch up to the and Leicester. Now we have to watch Utd and City coming up behind us. Same ****ing story every season no matter what's going on you always have to keep your eye on 4th because you know this can happen at any time.

Chanberry

City are so effning useless at the moment.I would have so preferred if they won the title instead of Leicester and the ****

MoHaMed14

How anyone of you think we would get result away from against high flying Sp**s is beyond me.

We haven't beaten them with better squads minus that Rosicky thunder. We will lose but case of how many.

I am not just sounding gloom because of Swansea result but still hurt of United one. Arsène truly has most secure job on earth.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
First time poster.... very long time lurker.

Avid supporter from Australia and this forum is usually my morbid sanctuary after a disappointing result. Probably because seeing the burn in other Arsenal fans makes me feel better.. or something? ****ing who knows. Today's result is the first time I've decided to join in on the misery posting, and not just read it. I get up at stupid hours of the morning, go to work with 2 hours sleep, to watch this ****, and it completely ruins my ****ing day. I let this half hearted bunch of ****s **** my day something shocking. Absolutely gutted.

Funny thing is, we'll probably beat Tottenham and **** it up against WBA.

Welcome to the party, mate. Or is it a wake? Not sure anymore.

emilursin

not watching a single match for the rest of the season, im done, taking a break from it all, last nights match was the final straw, the substitutions where awful, why would you take of Campbell? The guy did great, probably the only person to do a reasonable job yesterday, cant wait for the Euros to start, until then I'll follow up on the local national league as it starts in 2 weeks,

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Definitely not kidding.

I think Wenger was harshly judged in the first 6-7 years since moving stadium, but is now operating with less financial restrictions, so I can appreciate much of the recent criticism of his inability to build a title winning squad. I also think he has too much control over the football club.

BUT, my point is this. For the 90 minutes + extra time, if you're in the crowd GET BEHIND THE F***ING TEAM!!! You've actually got an opportunity to have an impact on the result. We are still in the title hunt (somehow), and were in the hunt last night. The debate around Wenger and the negativity, that's what this forum is for, pubs, twitter, facebook, the AGM, whatever. But leave that sh1t out of the stadium, because I believe the atmosphere at Emirates is hurting us. Its too flat and too negative.
The team does ****-all to get behind the fans during hard times - so why should the fans get behind the team. 60K put their hard earned money where their mouth is week in, week out - they travel up & down the land supporting this team. Let them boo because, the players & manager deserve it at present.

zhaggy

not watching a single match for the rest of the season, im done, taking a break from it all, last nights match was the final straw, the substitutions where awful, why would you take of Campbell? The guy did great, probably the only person to do a reasonable job yesterday, cant wait for the Euros to start, until then I'll follow up on the local national league as it starts in 2 weeks,

Pretty much the same for me. Cancelled my tv subscription so i have no choice.

emilursin

cant wait to see every single ****ing Arsenal player get found out during the Euros, hope a bunch of them is dropped or benched from their national team, they ****ing deserve it,

As for all the "passengers" in this team just riding along not doing anything to improve us, well, ship em out during the summer, enough with the loyalty crap.

I wasn't evenmad, I was just desperately laughing when we attempted our last minutes "pressure", it was so Arsenal defeat:
Bottle match when your direct competitors lose points - check
Concede from counter - check
Concede from set pieces - check
Hit crossbar/post - check, check, check
And at the top of that get one of your important players injured - check

After a co ong time I was again thinking why I just waste mytime with this. This lose for me was much much worse than the one against Utd

Chanberry

After Sunday I told myself I wouldn't watch the next one.Gullible that I am decided otherwise.Stayed awake till 4:30 in the morning to watch that shower of ****e.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Just for the record, I can't stand this Arsenal.
What the **** are we doing on the pitch?

We're **** at the back, and useless up front.
I see no certain style of play, all I see is an unacceptable number of errors and failures, occassionally interrupted by goals.

It's ridiculous to sit on such huge piles of cash, drain the fans in every single aspect (money-wise and emotionally) and then come up with crap like that. It's unbelievable. If I hadn't already given up on the title a couple of months ago, I'd be livid right now.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just proves how deluted that sub was. He must be going senile. I dont see any other rational explanation.

Even Joel was perplexed from what I saw. I think Wenger's explanation was he was tiring, perhaps he was.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Just for the record, I can't stand this Arsenal.
What the **** are we doing on the pitch?

We're **** at the back, and useless up front.
I see no certain style of play, all I see is an unacceptable number of errors and failures, occassionally interrupted by goals.

It's ridiculous to sit on such huge piles of cash, drain the fans in every single aspect (money-wise and emotionally) and then come up with crap like that. It's unbelievable. If I hadn't already given up on the title a couple of months ago, I'd be livid right now.

Playing reactive garbage is all this team is capable of, seems like we just make things up as we go along. No clear direction, no strategy, no vision.

General

Established Member
The blame for this loss lies squarely on Wenger's shoulders. We were never going to get an electrifying performance from the team and all we needed was to keep things steady. Campbell and Sanchez were having a decent game and the balance was ok yet Wenger somehow convinced himself it was appropriate to take both of them off. Seems to me Wenger planned his subs in advance and ignored the way way the game unfolded. Ramsey who can't do no wrong in Wenger's eyes was average and so was Giroud but somehow they both lasted the full 90minutes. It was diabolical man management from a manager who is still stuck in the dark ages of tactics. 2 decades at this club and Wenger still manages games like a coach who's just obtained his coaching badges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom