• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
Not really that surprised, always had his back, even during his darkest hours.

Always had it in a physical sense but needs to be more technically coherent, hopefully this is just the beginning of a good run on loan, needs it if he wants to convince the club hierarchy that he should get a new contract.

BobP

Memri Fan
It's like with Welbeck you can see what he could become but he's just not quite there yet, guys like that are worth persevering with.

Maxim

This guy is so suspect :lol::lol::lol:

I like Sanogo, and I think our starting striker should be a player with very similar attributes, but his style is soooo awkward.

It's almost comical to watch, forever on the brink of falling over, shots always straight at the keeper with barely any power. Hope he succeeds though

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
His basics and game intelligence were always pretty good. His feet were always his problem, doesn't look balanced at all. Feel sorry for the kid, he's 23 and never had any consistent game time. His loans to Palace and Ajax barely saw him play. It's the end of his deal in the summer I think, needs an injury free run.
we shouldn't sell him. keep loaning him until he finds his level.

He always fill me up with hope of what he can become.

BobP

Memri Fan
There's something in the water at Charlton, hopefully they don't get relegated, struggling a bit.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Total with a deflected goal in a 1-0 over Hull City. Nice little skill right before.

Last edited:

Goon-Ger

I must say I have been disappointed with Zelalem in his spell at Rangers.

As a season ticket holder at Ibrox I was ecstatic and thought we had pulled off a real coup but he rarely makes incisive passes, he slows the play down and doesn't really take control of a game as I was expecting hence why he rarely starts anymore.

He is still very young and a lot can change but I'd be shocked if he made the grade at Arsenal.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I must say I have been disappointed with Zelalem in his spell at Rangers.

As a season ticket holder at Ibrox I was ecstatic and thought we had pulled off a real coup but he rarely makes incisive passes, he slows the play down and doesn't really take control of a game as I was expecting hence why he rarely starts anymore.

He is still very young and a lot can change but I'd be shocked if he made the grade at Arsenal.
I dunno, I just feel like he lacks personality on the field. Occasionally you'll see him express himself and do something spectacular - a trick or an outrageous pass - but every other time you feel like he's playing within himself.

There's a potentially top class player in there somewhere, he has the ability.

tim08

Zelalem is so small and frail, give him 2/3 more years to bulk up and mature and he will be fine. When he gets a bit bigger and more streetwise I think it will give him the confidence to start dominating games more.

I have read a few reviews from Birmingham fans after last nights game and they are all raving about Toral. It really helps that he is a big lad and can deal with the rough and tumble of the Championship, there's definitely a player in there when you match this with his technical ability.

I think he should be part of the squad next season, could offer cover at CAM, on both wings and potentially as a box-to-box CM. Iwobi might be a bit ahead of him but I think he should go out of loan and Toral given a deserved opportunity.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
From his spell at Brum and of little I saw of Toral this season I think he'll certainly get a chance to impress in summer.
As Tomas Flamteta will all leave, Ramsey form has been on downward spiral and Cazorla not getting any younger, I'd like to see Toral given a a chance and kept on squad for next season. I really like him as a player and believe in his potential.

@MutableEarth suggested that he is more suited to an AM but can also play on RW and in CM too.

Maxim

Holy **** - Sanogo with an early assist*.

We've found our starting striker for next season lads.

*By assist, I mean the ball hit him and fell to someone else. #thesanogoeffect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom