• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wenger must have plan B, C, D etc as he's clearly decided he wants a new striker this summer. Obviously Giroud could win the Golden Boot and Wengers faith with it. Hopefully France out next round!

You are talking about the man who spent all summer last year being jerked around by Benzema and ended up with nothing right? That Wenger?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
100m runner, donkey lamppost, costa rican ****

Front line vs liverpool to kick off the season. Can't wait. This club is a travesty.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
He's ****.

Can't even get in ahead of ****ing Gignac who plays in Mexico ffs. Can't lead the line either.
More likely down to off the field issues and Deschamps being clueless. He can lead the line but if he is this world beater is the question.

I'd happily give it a try, great shooting technique, speed and movement.

Goon_si

Hoping for Morata now.

Main reason why I hate that we missed out on Vardy is the fact that he'd be a bargain at 20m, leaving plenty to spend on other areas. But if I got to pick between him and Morata I pick Morata, because he fits our team better.

If we end up with Chicarito... please no.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
I can't believe we haven't had anyone out of our academy that can could replace Giroud in the last 10 years let alone spend some ****ing money to get someone in.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Tragic fvcking thread is tragic as always.

When it comes to Arsenal...

giphy.gif

alwaysmassive78

I like Lacazette, he's fast, he has good movement and he can score. His problem is consistency, and the fact that he plays in a low pressure league. He'll need a season to adapt.

Think he would do well overall. Think he would look best in a 442 though, and I don't know if Wenger will ever change from trying to squeeze players into this awful formation... Don't know if we can while Mesut is here- unless shift him to the right maybe.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Vietto, icardi, bashituyi, lacazette, lukaku....... Some absolute ****house names.

Wenger has royally ****ed this club over with his unwillingness to spend some ****ing cash. Next season stinks of another boring top 4 finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom