• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Ah yes, Kanté. I'll have them both in my midfield in my EPL team of the season. Still, I'll have to go with Dembélé since his all round game is much better and is capable of dominating the midfield unlike Kanté whose strength lies more in winning the ball.

Dembele is strong and a good dribbler but lacks the true attributes of a top CM IMO. Not decisive enough, doesn't create or score nearly enough. Range of passing is average, positionally can be suspect too.

Dier and Dembele is never in a million years a title winning duo. I like Dier too.

GoonerHart

Where is his crew/ Mandem I hear you ask? Well he informs us a couple man got locked away that day... They're so heinous th...th...they didn't pay for the bus :bounce:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Where is his crew/ Mandem I hear you ask? Well he informs us a couple man got locked away that day... They're so heinous th...th...they didn't pay for the bus :bounce:
They should lock this boy up and show him his videos on repeat for a day. Should be fine.

Dynamic

Wanyama signed, a good addition. Also snapped for a reasonable £11m. Won't break into their starting eleven in my opinion.

Jerome_Gooner

Indeed he is, Sp**s are going about sensibly in the transfer market, improving little by little without big names.

Decent squad they have, but really hard to imagine them making top 4 again next year.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Decent squad they have, but really hard to imagine them making top 4 again next year.

Leicester won the league last year....Man City, Man Utd, and Chelsea all finished outside of the top 3 (and I would love to see all 3 of their new managers fail...admittedly a pipe dream). Corbyn is Labour party leader, Brexit is happening, Vardy turned down £120k at Arsenal, Trump could be president...

...so clearly Sp**s are very realistic top 4 contenders next year. It is pretty hard to imagine that wherever they do finish, Arsenal will be anything other than at least one place above them...

The main signings they need to take them up a level is an extra bit of quality and strength at CM (now done), a young striker who can fill in wide positions and be understudy to Kane, and possibly another creative AM option to compete with Lamela, Son & Eriksen. They've done the first of those 3 at a very reasonable price.

Jerome_Gooner

The "anything could happen and has happened" argument is hard for me to compete with. I can also beat Usain Bolt once out of 500 races because he trips over his laces.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
The "anything could happen and has happened" argument is hard for me to compete with. I can also beat Usain Bolt once out of 500 races because he trips over his laces.

Maybe you don't think Sp**s will make top 4 next year. That is fine, I can see why and I'd be interested to read a genuine argument to elaborate on that. What do you see as the biggest weaknesses in their Squad/club? But to say that it is "really hard to see it happening" is very hyperbolic from you and even more so from @GDeep in my opinion I'm afraid. Big chances for them. Liverpool are also in with a shout although it pains me to say it. A team like Southampton could get things right and throw a spanner in the works too...

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom