• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2016/17

blaze_of_glory

Lets use this for general talk about English football. Premier League thread in Arsenal talk can be more about our own campaign.

STYLEZ

Big Sam been appointed England Manager.

Good appointment think he deserves it to be honest. His the one I wanted when Woy resigned.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Terrible appointment from a pathetic short list

STYLEZ

Terrible appointment from a pathetic short list
Wouldn't say any worse then any other manager we've had in the last decade. Sam has reputation for surviving getting the best out of his teams when times are tough.

Don't get wrong I don't think Engalnd will now go onto win the WC18 with ease but I'm happy with the appointment overall. Can't understand why Woy was appointed in the first place he was sacked from Liverpool Ffs.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Being reported that Bruce has handed in his resignation at Hull

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Guess if you try and jump ship your position is no longer tenable

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Will be good to see him back in the PL.

I wonder if he applied to become Everton manager again now they'll have the financial backing he so desperately craved.

Unfortubately didn't work out for him at United but I can say I hated playing against a Moyes side.

Solid manager, Sunderland is a bit of a mess at the moment but Moyes has built teams from the gutter. All the best, I suppose.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Oh ffs. Hate the ginger dickhead, ******.

Even more reason to want that lot to go down.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Guess if you try and jump ship your position is no longer tenable

Don't think that's really fair, tbh. He's done a lot for Hull. Promoted twice, FA cup final. Didn't do a Pardew dance when he was 2-0 up. Etc.

Fwiw, I think he walked because Hull have absolutely no ambition. Their injury list puts ours to shame and then they refuse to invest in the squad. They'll either have a **** season, or an absolutely terrible one. Why captain a sinking ship?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom