• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Chelsea | 24th of September at 17:30 (GMT)

What will the result be for the match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You're a bit late tbh. I tried straight after the game before realising I was already on the 'lose' list. **** it, we all won today. Except @Makingtrax
All's right with the world when we play like that mate.

We didn't just win, we f***ing played them off the park. And when we got the usual injury we had another player just as good to come on. Can you believe it?

Personally, I'm glad we didn't go for 4 or 5. Much happier Wenger switched tactics and shut the door on them.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Youness in meltdown, my drug :drool:
Fantastic, glad to see we've finally sent them into disarray!

They've been in need of new players for a while now, their squad is just rotting, there is no evolution. Kante is the only significant change they've had in a while, but while he's a good tool, he doesn't have the personality for the club to "feel" a difference. Their other recent signings of Luiz, Alonso, Djilobodji, Pedro and the rest are just squaddies. I don't feel they've improved at all, and other clubs have just passed them by.

say yes

forum master baiter
Wow. Wow. Wow.

What a performance. Couldn't pick out a bad player on our side (apart from Giroud's hilariously poor cameo). Özil, Sanchez, Koscielny all get 10/10 from me, Wenger gets 11. Spot on from start to finish. Those tactics in the second half were just :drool:

As happy as I've been after a football game for a long time. Edging closer to naming my firstborn Arsène again.

Bergkamp120

u5Lozok.jpg

Our fixture list is pretty good in next few games before Tottenham-United-PSG turn comes. Lot of home games, and against sides we should be winning.

Finesse

I have to give credit to Arsène for the team selection and set up today. Conte is no mug and he tried several set ups and could not cope with us. The team was right today and he deserves credit for it. Will this same team setup work against the lesser teams who sit deep and soak in pressure? I doubt and we may have to tweak to suit them.

Arsène has shown he is putting faith on those who prove they want to be in the team. The competition is terrific. I hear training is absolutely competitive. That is why Le Coq can start ahead of Xhaka despite the price tag. It is what the team needs as things stand. Iwobi is another case to highlight Arsène's new ruthless stance. The decision to tell Jack he will not be playing a lot was a big one too.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Time to give Theo credit, as well. When the line up was announced I still saw people on here asking why he was starting but I really don't know why, he's had a great start to the season and was brilliant today.

Might have got another goal had Sanchez had the vision to pass to him when he was in 20 yards of space. Hope he keeps this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom