• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

reed

Özil and Sanchez needs to attempt more through balls.
I'm not sure, man...

Through balls played in the Premier League

1. Alexis Sanchez – 23
2. Philippe Coutinho – 11
3. David Silva – 11
4. Paul Pogba – 10
=5. Fernandinho – 9
=5. Mesut Özil – 9

I'm not sure, man...

1. Alexis Sanchez – 23
3. David Silva – 11
4. Paul Pogba – 10
=5. Fernandinho – 9
=5. Mesut Özil – 9

It is a good stat, but we are still lacking in creating chances lately.

It may very well be because we have faced some very strong defensive teams in Boro, Sp**s and United(under Mourinho) so it might go upwards again now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm not sure, man...

1. Alexis Sanchez – 23
3. David Silva – 11
4. Paul Pogba – 10
=5. Fernandinho – 9
=5. Mesut Özil – 9
Great avi, did the Trump cat comb over to your house?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Stop it! :lol::lol:

Name those names at mid table club you would take over Francis 'this is not over' Coquelin, Ramsey and Walcott.

Just name few. Why is that so hard? Why do you guys always do this?
You're strawman-ing all over the gaff. Low it fam.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

That is not a strawman. Wtf?

Just name the names mate! It can't be that hard?
I said there's loads of players at mid table teams who are technically better than Theo.

Now you're asking me to pick players at mid-table teams that I would pick over Theo?

That's a strawman.

I said there's loads of players at mid table teams who are technically better than Theo.

Now you're asking me to pick players at mid-table teams that I would pick over Theo?

That's a strawman.

You said "there's loads of players at mid-table sides that are better than the likes of Coq, Ramsey and Theo."

I asked you to name a few of them because I was interested in knowing what players you where thinking about.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You said "there's loads of players at mid-table sides that are better than the likes of Coq, Ramsey and Theo."

I asked you to name a few of them because I was interested in knowing what players you where thinking about.
Sorry I meant better technically.
You even quoted this^ post so stop pretending that you don't know what I mean. You also went to the effort of typing out what I said because you know I corrected my original post and so couldn't quote it.

So now the question is why are you arguing for the sake of arguing?

You even quoted this^ post so stop pretending that you don't know what I mean. You also went to the effort of typing out what I said because you know I corrected my original post and so couldn't quote it.

So now the question is why are you arguing for the sake of arguing?

I didn't even know you changed. And even if then mate, the question still stand. I'm still interested in knowing what players you think are better than them at mid table clubs(now add technically to it)? Are there any names you can name?

Another question? Why are you in such a defence? I was just trying to have a conversation. I too think Coquelin, Ramsey and Walcott are lacking technically.

You know I was just joking with the angry smiles? Didn't mean to scare you mate. I was just making joke when people wanted Wenger to sign players in the summer where he didn't but no one could come up with names of players that were available.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I didn't even know you changed. And even if then mate, the question still stand. I'm still interested in knowing what players you think are better than them at mid table clubs(now add technically to it)? Are there any names you can name?

Another question? Why are you in such a defence? I was just trying to have a conversation. I too think Coquelin, Ramsey and Walcott are lacking technically.

You know I was just joking with the angry smiles? Didn't mean to scare you mate. I was just making joke when people wanted Wenger to sign players in the summer where he didn't but no one could come up with names of players that were available.
Alright mate, just for you.

Everton: I'm sure you can pick one for yourself
Bournemouth: Wilson
Southampton: Tadic/Redmond
Watford: Pereyra
Stoke: Any of their front 3
Westham: you can pick one here too
Leicester: Mahrez
Crystal Palace: Zaha/Cabaye/Townsend
Swansea: Siggurdson
etc etc

Ramsey is a special case because his technique is inconsistent but I'd argue that most of the players I've named match or better him technically. You can debate that if you want lad.

What you can't debate (although you will) is that all of those players are better than Theo technically. It's not hard, he can barely dribble.:lol:

Alright mate, just for you.

Everton: I'm sure you can pick one for yourself
Bournemouth: Wilson
Southampton: Tadic/Redmond
Watford: Pereyra
Stoke: Any of their front 3
Westham: you can pick one here too
Leicester: Mahrez
Crystal Palace: Zaha/Cabaye/Townsend
Swansea: Siggurdson
etc etc

Ramsey is a special case because his technique is inconsistent but I'd argue that most of the players I've named match or better him technically. You can debate that if you want lad.

What you can't debate (although you will) is that all of those players are better than Theo technically. It's not hard, he can barely dribble.:lol:

I was never going to debate anything. I just wanted to know the names, I really did! :p I'm not a fan of the fraud Coquelin. And I don't think Walcott and Ramsey have good technique either.

What player would you sign of those bunch you named if we had no other opinion?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I was never going to debate anything. I just wanted to know the names, I really did! :p I'm not a fan of the fraud Coquelin. And I don't think Walcott and Ramsey have good technique either.

What player would you sign of those bunch you named if we had no other opinion?
Payet, Wilson, Mahrez, Shaqiri, Lanzini and probably a few others I've forgotten.

I don't know if it shows the weakness of our squad or the strength of their premier league but these guys could actually play in our first XI. Payet would be unreal on our left wing.

Payet, Wilson, Mahrez, Shaqiri, Lanzini and probably a few others I've forgotten.

I don't know if it shows the weakness of our squad or the strength of their premier league but these guys could actually play in our first XI. Payet would be unreal on our left wing.

I would take Payet.

Always thought Bojan is intelligent enough to play for us but not sure he would the star quality we really need to compliment Özil and Sanchez in the attack!

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I would take Payet.

Always thought Bojan is intelligent enough to play for us but not sure he would the star quality we really need to compliment Özil and Sanchez in the attack!
Stars are nice but I think we need more footballers first and foremost. Players with the technical ability to actually play in our first team and help us cut through defences. It's why Iwobi's been so important for us despite not really producing.

We know what Wenger was capable of with a technically able team that wasn't as good as the one we currently have. I don't mind carrying Theo (when on form) but our form immediately falls off a cliff when we start carrying multiple technically inept players.

coolaa

I think putting coquelin and elneny together can only happen if we try to defend a lead. Also if Wenger must play Özil and Ramsey together, should make Özil on the left And Ramsey as AM, this way, as least both can make some contribution. Putting a player in a position that he is not familiar with is just a absurd....

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

You want a different style of manager is all. Like a Simeone that's more aggressive, gets frustrated and makes changes early.

Wenger's never been that man. He's much calmer, works out his plan before hand and if things go wrong he doesn't panic and doesn't throw away his strategy easily. But his substitutions when they come are often bold and like on Saturday saves the day.

There's many different types of managers, that possibly suit people's different personalities. If you're an impatient person, that's shouting at the TV or the players on the pitch and think you know what's wrong, I can see how Wenger's calm style would be frustrating.

I'm a winning person and I think not winning the league in over a decade especially when we've had the best team in the league for at least 3 of those years is frustrating.

I like Wenger a lot because of his pragmatism, intelligence and general outlook on football but there has to come a time when we recognise he makes the same costly mistakes season after season. He's a top manager and a legend of our club but the game passes almost everyone by.

Try not to be so arrogant in your justification pal - trying to make me and anybody who wants a change after this season out to be some kind of blathering, screamy buffoon is wrong. Although I agree there are some in our fan base.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom