• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Basel v Arsenal | Tuesday 6th December 19:45 | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Most important thing for us now next to staying injury free is for the team to keep their feet planted on the ground, no stumbling like last season's title race.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can someone figure out whether it would have been better for us to finish second or first.

From what I can be bothered to think about topping the group would only be worth it if Real top their group.
Looks a lot better, 100% better if Real and Juve finish #1 tomorrow.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Can someone figure out whether it would have been better for us to finish second or first.

From what I can be bothered to think about topping the group would only be worth it if Real top their group.

If you finish 1st, you're a winner. if you don't, you're not!

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
Dortmund are a powderpuff team. Will be backing my man Big Ron tomorrow night for a hat-trick and a triumphant shirtless walk off the pitch after the game.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ive voted for a loss in every game this season ffs. You must be the last of the stragglers that still havent sussed what's going on!

Try again when you're sober and you can read ffs :lol:
Must confess to having weakened and had a small Kronenberg during the match. Weekday too :eek:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ludo made this possible. We were always going to have too much for Basel. Their result over there in the circumstances was amazing, aided by another French choke.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Alexis Sánchez and Mesut Özil, this team’s forward inspirations, might otherwise have been granted a breather on the banks of the Rhine. Instead, they tore into opponents who appeared to have lost their focus in the freezing fog,

Özil and Sánchez had actually spent most of their warm-up pummelling passes at each other out on the turf, delighting in their ability to cushion the most ferociously struck effort on their instep, or laying them off first time to an admiring Shkodran Mustafi at their side. The crispness of that delivery was maintained in the game proper, with Pérez the beneficiary.

The Swiss club were utterly deflated, with Arsenal’s forward-thinkers swarming all over them. It was Sánchez’s delicious pass that liberated Özil moments later, the German bamboozling Balanta and Traoré yet again with his first-time reverse pass across the six-yard box. Iwobi, unmarked, converted with ease.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...hampions-league-match-report?CMP=share_btn_tw

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Even if we get Bayern at least the second leg will be at the Emirates this time, it's always much harder having to go away from home and having to get a specific result in enemy territory. In saying that hopefully we won't have to win 2-0, 3-1 or 3-0 by the time the 2nd leg comes no matter who we play.

STYLEZ

I FEAR NOBODY

BRING WHO EVER YOU WANT ON THIS IS ARSENAL FC

bbbb-e1476919848408.jpg

alia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom