• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PayableOnDeath

Perez should start against %ity. No more f-ing Theo "I show up twice in a match" Walcott for difficult away games.
THIS ONE GETS IT !!!!!!!!!

Also wenger is too tactically inflexible for all his good work this sea*on. perez deserves to start too many second chances for Wally

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wouldn't blame Iwobi there tbh, credit the Everton players for throwing their bodies in the way to keep the result

Marmaduke

They showed it wasn't a penalty.

But the Everton goal came from a corner that wasn't a corner ffs. Should have been a goal kick.

There were a lot of bad/wrong calls this game. Honestly Coq was lucky he wasn't booked a bunch of times. The last 2 min of chaos summed the game up. Chaos.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Out of position? Both headers were top class, he had no chance. Those weren't positions he could come forward either so I'm not sure what you expect him to do? Teleport to the corner of the goal??? :rolleyes:
Tom-Hanks-orly.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
need a point at least against City and 2 wins at home against Palace and Westbrom so we can end the first half of season with 41 points at least

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I have been saying Özil is not our talisman, weak mentally. Özil fanboys/ultras keep saying I am chatting ****. The dude has no fight in him, when the going gets tough. He goes missing.

You can consider me an Özil fanboy but he was off the pace tonight. Got himself into the right positions at times but that's the only positive - he was the least productive of the starting 4 attackers IMHO.

In games like this one, Arsène shouldn't be afraid to let Alex Iwobi come on for Özil. If you are going to let a player stay on the pitch because of name value then you can't complain too much if it doesn't work out. And I know the argument is that Özil has the ability to change games even when he's not involved but let's be honest, in games like tonight, he does tend to flatline as opposed to coming alive at the end.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
That was a good game & I can't fault the team. Everton played very well. I thought we needed to get the ball into Giroud with crosses once he came on.

Özil's missed chance was huge but fair play to Everton - now lets see how the team responds against City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom