• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
We could do with another wide option for sure. Do Walcott, Iwobi and Ox have the quality and consistency to drive us to a title? I think we're asking unfair improvement of Iwobi and Ox in particular. I like the idea of Perez out wide but I'd prefer a natural.

We should see what's available next month.

Some jokers think we can win the CL with these 3 as wide options, me included. :lol:

blaze_of_glory

Think we need an Arshavin type signing this january, someone who can take us over the line to the title (dragging up to top 4 in Arshavin's case)

Not going to happen of course.
Yeah can't think of who we could possibly get in January to fit that profile.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Yeah can't think of who we could possibly get in January to fit that profile.
maxresdefault.jpg

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
More likely to win the CL than the PL tbf. The CL we'd just need them to turn up on certain nights, PL demands consistency those three have yet to display.

True, everyone raves on about winning it and uses it against us but as you say it's a cup k/o competition anything can happen.

We need our best players stay 100% fit that's for sure.

Polar Bear

Very disappointing and frustrating game :( . Everton put a lot more into it that we did, we was fine until we scored and then we seemed to lose a lot of urgency.

I don't know what it is with Koeman teams but we have a big problem against him, doesn't seem to matter what players he is playing or what club it is, its always a massive struggle against him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Had work tonight so literally just seen the score. You've got to love it in a way, we never make it simple.

It's been that way ever since I've been an Arsenal fan, it's not even recent. We'll be cruising along and then just end up driving into a ditch.

It's always these horribly painful losses as well, the Wayne Bridge CL game in 03/04, that Neil Mellor goal against Pool in 04/05, the CL final in 05/06, Pool again in 07/08, Sp**s in 2010/11, that f*cking heartbreaker in the Nou Camp. If there's a painful way to lose a game we'll have done it.

Don't know why I even like football tbh

Hunter Zolomon

Very disappointing and frustrating game :( . Everton put a lot more into it that we did, we was fine until we scored and then we seemed to lose a lot of urgency.

I don't know what it is with Koeman teams but we have a big problem against him, doesn't seem to matter what players he is playing or what club it is, its always a massive struggle against him.
what you just said is probably the best way of defining one manager figuring out another

David_Smith

Had work tonight so literally just seen the score. You've got to love it in a way, we never make it simple.

It's been that way ever since I've been an Arsenal fan, it's not even recent. We'll be cruising along and then just end up driving into a ditch.

It's always these horribly painful losses as well, the Wayne Bridge CL game in 03/04, that Neil Mellor goal against Pool in 04/05, the CL final in 05/06, Pool again in 07/08, Sp**s in 2010/11, that f*cking heartbreaker in the Nou Camp. If there's a painful way to lose a game we'll have done it.

Don't know why I even like football tbh

Were you expecting us to win every game until the end of the season?
I don't think any top tier team in the world is capable of that. I don't understand how losing to Everton away, a good team managed by a good manager, translates to us not making it simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom