• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Its the way we lost, its so recognizable.
All loses are recognisable.

One team gets more goals than the other either by force, by skill or by chance.

You're looking for patterns to justify your frustration.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We've lost twice in nearly 40 games. Seriously, what is the purpose of a post like that?
Agree with you there are some serious knee-jerk reactions here but just keep in mind that people here are frustrated with which of the games we have lost and how we lost them. The stats mean nothing if they're over two seasons. We need nearly 40 unbeaten between Aug and May not bnetween Feb and Nov. But I get your point.

No use chucking it in though. We have a lot of points to play for. We usually do much better in the second half of the season, bar last season.

OG J0E

No use chucking it in though. We have a lot of points to play for. We usually do much better in the second half of the season, bar last season.
Have you obliterated 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2014 from your memory? Fair play if so, been trying to do that for ages.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The game against city won't be easy even if they miss players like Aguero and Fernandino they still have quality team and they playing at their ground.

Xhaka Zulu

I think you mean Sociedad.

He played predominantly up top there.

If I'm not mistaken there were some quotes from Wenger after the Perez transfer where he commented on his position and versatility, stating that Perez had been playing up top for only 1 season before moving to Arsenal.

I did say Sociedad, right?

Hunter Zolomon

If I'm not mistaken there were some quotes from Wenger after the Perez transfer where he commented on his position and versatility, stating that Perez had been playing up top for only 1 season before moving to Arsenal.

I did say Sociedad, right?
we need a striker, so wenger buys a part time striker and converts our best winger alexis into a striker. this old coot is as crazy as some ppl say he is.

Disappointing game, especially in the first half you wonder why we stopped playing after we took the lead, we just let Everton put pressure on us and the crowd waking up instead of finishing a team low on confidence. It's certain they played it like a cup game, but we were not there for the challenge when it became physical. Then the result in itself is about fine margins, between errors of the ref, us not defending well a corner, Özil missing chances and we were unlucky not to equalize at the last minute.

It remains only our second defeat this season in the league and it was going to happen with such a competitive league, but what makes this one particularly painful is the fact Chelsea is flying at the moment with 9 wins on a row and maybe more to come.

Let's see how we look in the table after the Christmas period, a lot can still happen until then. Chelsea will drop points at some stage and hope we put that loss to bed with some wins on the bounce, winning at City would be massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom