• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Could be difficult in January mate. Wenger's invested so much time and effort in last nights flankers (as I was calling them:)).

Difficult but not impossible......I have said this over an over, we have a number of players that are simply not good enough. Wenger needs to rediscover his ruthlessness, we can keep having players that are just pet projects, waiting to eventually be consistent performers.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

FFS. We were in such a good position and we crumbled like a house of cards. Still hurts 24 hours later. Now we have to hope that the damages will be minimal tonight. The first thing I was thinking was that if we won't do better in these hostile grounds on cold rainy days, we won't be anywhere near the top come may. However, the truth is, we've been ****ing awesome away from home for a while now. Its why I have faith for our game against City.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Been saying he's the obvious signing for weeks since it's obvious West Ham are going nowhere this season. That man in the kind of form he showed last season could be Arshavin level for us.
Does Wenger fight for players though?

West Ham will tell us to **** off and we will. Don't do this to yourself.:lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I have black hair, thank you very much and Jihadi John eyes. I've also been told I have his face as well.
achmed_scary_by_magma_dragoon_mk_ii-d335i9e.gif

Godwin1

Very well-known
Difficult but not impossible......I have said this over an over, we have a number of players that are simply not good enough. Wenger needs to rediscover his ruthlessness, we can keep having players that are just pet projects, waiting to eventually be consistent performers.
It's not going to happen mate, if Wenger couldn't do it last january where the league was open and bought in a jobber for a position the we should have strengthened last season then there is no chance this january.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom