• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Man City vs Arsenal I Sunday 18th December 16.00 SS1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

But on the other end of the spectrum it seems we've gotten something out of games where we went down early many times this season, so I just don't get this team.

Maybe the plan should just concede early and go from there?
Sometimes I think we overanalyse. It's something that's easy to do when your team constantly underachieves year on year.

Lets look at the basics: get a good midfield partnership and an additional top forward and I'm sure all these little issues we discuss would be afterthoughts.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The ref blew the whistle before Iwobi put the ball in the net, not really the same thing tbh.
Very true, a fraction before, but was it offside?

The last few weeks there's been a number of incidents where the ball has crossed the line and Hawkeye has given the goals. In seasons gone by they may not have counted.

One day when robots referee matches there will be justice, until then Arsenal lost a game they technically should have won, even though morally they should have lost, playing like that. ;)

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Yeah. They have better owners. Owner willing to put their money into a club not just leach it out.
City? Maybe. But if we have to sell out to a piece of **** like Abramovich who's genocidaire Putin's little *****...who's company just actually kills their competition to sell nickel to Putin's military-industrial Oligarch complex, I'll take 4th and the occasional FA Cup for the rest of time.

Hunter Zolomon

Hunter, highest ticket prices does not equal highest average ticket prices which I don't think we are so before eating the media garbage and repeating it, get your facts straight.
I was wrong about one thing, does that cancel out the rest of my points? If so pls say how.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
2-1 down, chasing the game, Ox off injured, Elneny on instead of Perez.....someone talk me though this please.

Hunter Zolomon

2-1 down, chasing the game, Ox off injured, Elneny on instead of Perez.....someone talk me though this please.
according to some ppl here wenger knows more than we do about tactics, i am starting to doubt that. I am genuinley starting to believe a person in this forum might be able to do abetter job than this nutter.

Hunter Zolomon

There is no point blaming Özil if we cannot get him the ball. We were kicking up throughout the game. We just did not have the courage to play today.
smh, sanchez seemed to have got the ball. Face reality Özil is not good as ppl think he is, being brilliant only when things are easy is pointless. carzola is a better number 10, and so is david silva. pls someone tell me right now after seeing what silva has done for city all these years that Özil is better than him. Özil is freaking 28 years old, he is not a kid, he is supposed to be in his prime. all i hear is how he is super talented, the reason he has this many goals this season is cause of sanchez. Ppl just keep piling up excuses for this guy. he is only good as a 10, he cant play as a central mid, he cant play on the wing, he doesnt get the ball enough. Sorry those are weaknesses and serious deficiencies in his game, yes i know his stats are better than silva this season but it doesnt mean that silva isnt better than him or kevin de bruyne. Can anyone say they wouldnt swap kevin de bruyne for Özil?

Goonerozil33

smh, sanchez seemed to have got the ball. Face reality Özil is not good as ppl think he is, being brilliant only when things are easy is pointless. Cazorla (not Carzola ffs) is a better number 10, and so is david silva. pls someone tell me right now after seeing what silva has done for city all these years that Özil is better than him. Özil is freaking 28 years old, he is not a kid, he is supposed to be in his prime. all i hear is how he is super talented, the reason he has this many goals this season is cause of sanchez. Ppl just keep piling up excuses for this guy. he is only good as a 10, he cant play as a central mid, he cant play on the wing, he doesnt get the ball enough. Sorry those are weaknesses and serious deficiencies in his game, yes i know his stats are better than silva this season but it doesnt mean that silva isnt better than him or kevin de bruyne. Can anyone say they wouldnt swap kevin de bruyne for Özil?
except for the first goal what exactly did Sanchez do??? In the first half he killed two opportunities by not playing the easier pass. In the second half he was rarely seen.and when he had it he made wrong choices. If the team is not able to build from the back then it is unlikely that the front two will get the ball. Anyways we lost the game. We failed as a team.

Hunter Zolomon

except for the first goal what exactly did Sanchez do??? In the first half he killed two opportunities by not playing the easier pass. In the second half he was rarely seen.and when he had it he made wrong choices. If the team is not able to build from the back then it is unlikely that the front two will get the ball. Anyways we lost the game. We failed as a team.
simple question bro, if we had to pick to stay Özil or sanchez. Be honest who would you pick? because as far as i am concerned if sanchez had just strolled around today, i would still pick him over Özil due to all he has done these past seasons.

Goonerozil33

Also don't understand why fans are critical of Wenger blaming the referees. Clattenburg was too lenient against us at Everton. His wrong corner led to the goal. Today,Silva was blocking cech and it was not called. The first goal was much harder to call. I mean just because we played bad does not mean refs are allowed to **** us. Too many referees are bottling it against

Hunter Zolomon

Also don't understand why fans are critical of Wenger blaming the referees. Clattenburg was too lenient against us at Everton. His wrong corner led to the goal. Today,Silva was blocking cech and it was not called. The first goal was much harder to call. I mean just because we played bad does not mean refs are allowed to **** us. Too many referees are bottling it against
you are right, we would have won this game was it not for the ref. Also the everton game as well was lost due to the ref. Maybe the title would have been one years ago were it not for the cabal of referees against arsenal. You know who else claims the ref is always against them chelsea fans and guess what? their club still goes out and wins titles, maybe we should do the same.

Goonerozil33

simple question bro, if we had to pick to stay Özil or sanchez. Be honest who would you pick? because as far as i am concerned if sanchez had just strolled around today, i would still pick him over Özil due to all he has done these past seasons.
I will also pick Sanchez. But if you ask me to pick between Costa and Sanchez I will pick Costa. But I have a problem when you watch that match and say Özil failed and Sanchez did not. Sanchez makes too many wrong decisions on the ball compared to Özil. When we are chasing a goal, too often when he gets on the ball he ends up trying a silly option. The problem today was similar to our first match against Liverpool. We just did not build from the back well enough. And once you cannot do that the final third players are unable to affect the match. I believe it is a confidence issue.

Goonerozil33

you are right, we would have won this game was it not for the ref. Also the everton game as well was lost due to the ref. Maybe the title would have been one years ago were it not for the cabal of referees against arsenal. You know who else claims the ref is always against them chelsea fans and guess what? their club still goes out and wins titles, maybe we should do the same.
Man U fans do and they don't win that many these days. Mourinho did last season. And he ended up getting sacked. When refs do a bad job it needs to be called out. Arsène did not claim conspiracy or anything. He said refs were not doing their job properly. Second goal today was a simple call that ref bottled it spectacularly. In real time I could see Silva too far ahead of the play.

Hunter Zolomon

I will also pick Sanchez. But if you ask me to pick between Costa and Sanchez I will pick Costa. But I have a problem when you watch that match and say Özil failed and Sanchez did not. Sanchez makes too many wrong decisions on the ball compared to Özil. When we are chasing a goal, too often when he gets on the ball he ends up trying a silly option. The problem today was similar to our first match against Liverpool. We just did not build from the back well enough. And once you cannot do that the final third players are unable to affect the match. I believe it is a confidence issue.
well sanchez is a winger and Özil is a 10 so what is your point,

Goonerozil33

according to some ppl here wenger knows more than we do about tactics, i am starting to doubt that. I am genuinley starting to believe a person in this forum might be able to do abetter job than this nutter.
well our problem was with getting the ball to the forwards. So getting a midfielder was a Better idea than putting on a forward. And calling Wenger a nutter is uncalled for. Most on the forum can't understand basic tactics and they are the ones who says Wenger is poor tactically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom