• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Bournemouth v Arsenal | 3/1/17 | 7:45

Result?

• Third straight away loss, Arsenal style

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Victory

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cech - 4
Bellerin - 3
Mustafi - 2
Koscielny - 3
Monreal - 3
Xhaka - 3
Coquelin - 0
Ramsey - 3
Sanchez - 6
Iwobi - 4
Giroud - 8

Perez - 7
Chamberlain - 7
Gabriel - 7

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It show again Wenger Is not to blame for today game. The player's didn't show the desire and heart at 1st half our players should take some responsibility and show some balls not until you 3-0 down

I think at this level, we cant expect the players to go out there and figure it out for themselves, with a rough playing framework and improvisation.

Teams are studying us and stopping us almost every other week.

This is the failings of the manager Im afraid. I love and respect Wenger a lot, but I cannot turn a blind eye to another example of poor and reckless preparation for the day.

Hunter Zolomon

We were f*** in the first half, poverty football.

But no denying the fight back . . . that's not weak mentality in anybody's book mate.
dont we always fight back when we are losing? somehow we rarely win from behind. I recall the commenter saying that arsenal have scored the most goals in the last 15 mins of games played in the premier league this season. Its weak to almost lose games and come back from behind. That is how we keep being 4th in the league. I am happy for the fight back against teams of our level like chelsea or city not for bournemouth, a game we should be winning. Its like a father wanting a reward for raising his kid, like that is not what you are supposed to do.

eyoba

I think Alexis is done with us and I wouldn't blame him a bit. I mean like almost all the other players need the break time to be properly motivated and start playing the second half after the battle is lost. This happens a lot of the times for it to be the players fault. This is a managerial issue that needs to be adressed at the end of the season.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

They had no composure at 1-0 down.

We lost so many challenges - we're soft, eternally soft & eternally 4th.......

Yh I know but 2-0 away from home can happen with Arsenal. However we score many goals so we we're still in the game. We had to take control but instead we concede the 3rd

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Wenger showing again that he should step aside this season.

Clueless tactical performance, with our player ability dragging us to a point. Unless two clubs consistently perform worse than us, this could be our year out of the top four.

Bitterly disappointed watching this
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we miss out if it means Wenger leaves and a new manager can solely focus on the league and drilling the team. Akin to Chelski right now.

karl

If you accept that we do not really deserve to win the league the way we play, it is quite an enjoyable season. Unless we get organised and stop giving the ball away so cheaply, we are top 4 and a cup side.

Hunter Zolomon

I think at this level, we cant expect the players to go out there and figure it out for themselves, with a rough playing framework and improvisation.

Teams are studying us and stopping us almost every other week.

This is the failings of the manager Im afraid. I love and respect Wenger a lot, but I cannot turn a blind eye to another example of poor and reckless preparation for the day.
but but but we fight back by barely drawing and that shows a strong mentality.

Stumped

I'm going to add - although Cech doesn't make many obvious errors - I am not feeling confident in him anymore. It's not taking much to get past him these days and I feel he's becoming too indecisive.

We all know how a keeper who isn't sure of himself transmits negative energy to the defence. See Almunia, Fabianski, Sczesney.

It may just be bad form but still I'd give Ospina a run.

chessygoal

We don't play as a team. Alexis seems to only trust few players, our cm pairing is still a problem, and today reminded us that Bellerin is still young.
Top 4 won't be easy, if Chelsea wins tomorrow we are out of the title race in January.

David_Smith

dont we always fight back when we are losing? somehow we rarely win from behind. I recall the commenter saying that arsenal have scored the most goals in the last 15 mins of games played in the premier league this season. Its weak to almost lose games and come back from behind. That is how we keep being 4th in the league. I am happy for the fight back against teams of our level like chelsea or city not for bournemouth, a game we should be winning. Its like a father wanting a reward for raising his kid, like that is not what you are supposed to do.

:lol: That's how manu under Fergie kept winning the league all these years.
To me it seems we don't do it often I don't know where you got your impression from. Fighting back is the stuff of champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom