• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17 - Matchday 22

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Can we have a good start with Swansea today?

Come on....

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I know you guys like to laugh at Henderson but I'm pretty sure he's had a better season than Ramsey.

N

NotAUserName

I know you guys like to laugh at Henderson but I'm pretty sure he's had a better season than Ramsey.
Henderson has been one of the best midfielders in the league this season. It's incredible what Klopp has done.

SA Gunner

Klopp was right about Paul Clement.

Clement has Swansea looking very structured indeed.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Klopp was right about Paul Clement.

Clement has Swansea looking very structured indeed.
They certainly don't look like a team that could be relegated. I'm glad we faced them early on in his tenure.

SA Gunner

Good job so far Swansea.

45 minutes; or in Van Basten... two quarters to go.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He was pretty decent under Rodgers as well , of course he's had a better season than Ramsey , the Welsh Wizard has only played a handful of games . Seasons till halfway through though .

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Weird how Henderson is probably the most talented of the three man midfield Liverpool are playing. Can and Gini are both mid-table standard at best.

Top Bottom