• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Chelsea vs Arsenal| 04/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
C30pOixWIAANsm7.jpg

**** off

Henry: Its a fair challenge.

GTFOH man. :lol:

Xhaka Zulu

The consensus among all of the former players is that it's a fair challenge. Dixon said the same on my broadcast. There's nothing wrong with being objective. If Mustafi scores that goal by clattering Cahill we'd all say it was a fair challenge.

I don't think he's being objective tbh. He has shown to not have a backbone in his current function.

As for the challenge, the replays clearly show Alonso's arm hitting Bellerin in the face before he heads the ball.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
sanchez has changed his game in the past couple of months

looking much more selfish- chasing the ball more, not releasing it in time, not trusting team-mates

I get it- but it is to the detriment of the team even if it gets him the goals

it's proper 'best kid in the playground' stuff
frustration.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Really like Monreal, but clearly when most teams seem to target him there is a problem.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Not on the bench.

Bah, woke up late for the game. Didn't notice it. Was pleased to see the shape of the team in the begining of the game, with Özil on the left and Sanchez central (midfield three!).

Iwobi has been pretty invisible thus far, would love someone more direct there.

karl

I don't think he's being objective tbh. He has shown to not have a backbone in his current function.

As for the challenge, the replays clearly show Alonso's arm hitting Bellerin in the face before he heads the ball.
I guess it relates to the perils of zonal marking again. It is always the wrong match up of players.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just saw another replay of Alonso - **** me that's a ****ing foul
Walcott could have done so much more.

He's sees Alonso's run and doesn't run with him to put him off. Because he gambles the ball will come out to him, because he's attack minded and doesn't have a defensive bone in his body.

The wingers in our system have to be able to attack and defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom