• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Chelsea vs Arsenal| 04/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
C3074iAXAAEXowU.jpg

Ffs :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Fabregas came on a chipped Cech, after a mistake from that helmet wearing ****.

I've snapped me. Arsenal have broken me today I think.

Try not to care about what is happening in front of you.

Watching Arsenal for me today was like watching a David Attenbourough documentary where a buck is being mauled by a pride of lions. Purely educational.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Contentious question. If we're still only going to be top 4, should we overpay for Özil and Sanchez to stay? Neither of them have been world class this season. Are we better of making big money off them and letting s new manager have some hard cash to bring in his type of players?
I certainly think we should not be pressing either to resign as it stands - we stand to lose very little by stalling them until after the season ends

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Didn't expect anything different really, still would have been nice if they could have given it a better shot. We have a lot of deadwood thats for sure, Cech well what can you say, passed his sell by date methinks.

David_Smith

He's always says he was going to buy the best players. Either he's lying or they simply don't want to play for Arsenal. Why?

Might be nothing to do with us, they might just prefer other clubs. We've also signed players whom other clubs wanted. It doesn't always go our way and there's not much we can do we have to accept it.

Crazycarrots

Contentious question. If we're still only going to be top 4, should we overpay for Özil and Sanchez to stay? Neither of them have been world class this season. Are we better of making big money off them and letting s new manager have some hard cash to bring in his type of players?

I think the top four is at serious risk for us this season regardless. It's going to be a tough battle.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea at SB is so utterly predictable I could have written the script before the ball was kicked. Seriously how is it possible for every game there to follow the same pattern? I think NASA should be called in to research this phenomenon because it's seriously scary.

Bager

Worst part is that with a clinical striker that bothered running into the box and getting on the end off the crosses going straight through the box, we could've scored a few more goals easily.

No one bothered running closer to the goal than the penatly spot everytime we got around em and could do decent crosses into the box. 3-4 people standing between the penalty spot and 16 yard line waiting for a cutback. Chelsea CB could just park there and relax untill Giroud and Welbeck got on the field.

Coq doing his best to reach Denilsons high standard of sideways passes...

Gooner_girl14

The only positive to take away from that was Ox. Didn't look out of place in central midfield, but still don't think he's at the level we need him to be.

Half the tram can leave for all I care. Özil and Sanchez in particular, leave if you want. I think that wasn't just one of the worst performances from Sanchez, but he didn't have that fight or aggression he usually does at all. Did he get a pass right?Maybe he's made his mind up to leave. Coq was embarrassing few minutes before he went off (and for Hazard's goal). Cech.. well at least the game was already lost when he gifted it to Cesc.

But it's hard to blame the players - we all know Arsène is the reason behind all this. Yet again we just don't defend anywhere near what's needed to win a title. Heck, top 4 this year looks in doubt. Maybe that's what we need to get Wenger the f@#$ out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom