• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's still one of our best players, these are the games we've bought him for. I don't mind the poor form but the lad didn't get out of neutral today.
Yeah but mate he's come up small in all of these big games and he hasn't had a decent match in MONTHS. Ancelotti left Muller on the bench because he hasn't been performing. Ask yourself would a Pep, Fergie, Mourinho have Özil out there based on his form? I don't think so.

Hunter Zolomon

The players have let Wenger down as much as he's failed. Yes Kos is class but him going off shouldn't open the floodgates the way it has.

Özil has completely stitched Wenger up, just trotting around the centre circle. Yes he's quality when it goes his way but he's been non existent tonight. Yes Coquelin and Gabriel are shocking but the likes of Bellerin, Mustafi and Iwobi were just as poor.
why does wenger keep playing him, is wenger *?? half this forum knew Özil in this match was a bad idea but guess what wenger chose to start him so he gets the blame.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Let's save the Wenger out for tomorrow. Honestly just gutted for him, think about how he must feel at the moment?

The world is constantly reminding him that he's not good enough. For those who have reached the heights he has, the decline must be heartbreaking.

Think he's gone.

You'll get over that stage mate. You're completely right by the way.

There is a part of me that is really hurting inside - as any football fan would be when they see their team torn apart like that. When I was a little bit more naive, I used to think that Wenger would prove all his critics wrong in this era of football. But it's not going to happen, unfortunately.

I'm numb to the thrashing these days. Tonight was almost therapeutic as it signaled the beginning of the end and a fresh start for us - for which I am hugely optimistic.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well bad way to end Arsène last away game in europe with us. the players seriously lack respect for this man the way we concede the last goal show you the careless in these players ox dribbling in his box while 4-1 down even kids don't do that and then Arsène come out and defend them if i him i won't defend any of these c**ts the lack of desire and passion they show at 2nd half.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm getting pity instead of stick from West Brom and Palace fans in my group chat. One of the saddest days I've had supporting this club.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Let's save the Wenger out for tomorrow. Honestly just gutted for him, think about how he must feel at the moment?

The world is constantly reminding him that he's not good enough. For those who have reached the heights he has, the decline must be heartbreaking.

Think he's gone.

Sad for him but best he goes end of the season .

carlito'sway

Established Member
ooooh i see. Other managers seem to be able to figure out what players are good for their squads but not wenger. Pochettino, klopp etc but wenger gets a pass for some reason. Get out of here, he bought them and he trained them. He also picked the tactics so he is responsible. Because ppl like you dont hesitate to give him the credit when we play well but blame just the players when we dont.

Are you on something? Get a grip.
:rolleyes:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Fabregas was available. Wenger: we got Ramsey. Vidal was available. Wenger: we got Ramsey. Lol joke of a manager. We need change! We need to get rid of some of the garbage ass players and lazy players out of our team.

Yes, Vidal didn't go to Bayern because they're a better team. :lol: Or leave a better team such as Juve for Arsenal.

The only joke here is you.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The players have let Wenger down as much as he's failed. Yes Kos is class but him going off shouldn't open the floodgates the way it has.

Özil has completely stitched Wenger up, just trotting around the centre circle. Yes he's quality when it goes his way but he's been non existent tonight. Yes Coquelin and Gabriel are shocking but the likes of Bellerin, Mustafi and Iwobi were just as poor.

He brought them here! All of them. How many other managers in Europe's top leagues are responsible for signing or blooding an entire squad of the 25 players with whom they have to work?

There is no need for a player in Özil's role in a game like this. We were constantly overrun in midfield yet Wenger still picked him and left Coq and Xhaka as the base of our midfield. Two of the least agile midfielders known to man. Against a team like this. After a result like last season? I'm sorry but that's negligence.

Jm89

Think he's gone.

But it's is own fault he's constantly realied on players who are not good enough! He offers theses players new contracts and keeps them at the club!

He's not good enough or smart enough to learn from his mistakes!! Year in year out we play Bayern but we haven't learned anything and play the same old way against them!

It's all down to wenger this is

Impact

Established Member

Think he's gone.

Not singling you out as this type of post has been frequent tonight. Has to be said that this is competitive sport and Wenger is paid £8million a year to prepare the team to be competitive. And they were bloody crap in that second half. Absolute disgrace. He deserves all the criticism in the world for that performance. No doubting he is a good man but he's simply not a good enough coach anymore. Sentimentality aside, that is a fact. He has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom