• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

To me there was no "great gulf" in terms of the clubs. We clearly were able to keep up with them, shoot we should've been 2-1 come half time.

Plain and simple we do not have any sort of rigid system at all, we have nothing to deal with differing circumstances within a game, and we fold like a crack wh*res arsehole when put under the slightest pressure.

A new manager could rectify that, but no way are player to player bayern 5 - 1 better than us, no fkin way.

OSBK

Established Member
Let's save the Wenger out for tomorrow. Honestly just gutted for him, think about how he must feel at the moment?

The world is constantly reminding him that he's not good enough. For those who have reached the heights he has, the decline must be heartbreaking.

Think he's gone.

He has yet to do his post match interview.

"Tonight was a close game, we lacked physically and mentally. There were poor decisions from the referee. I also asked for a seat in the directors box but I ended up on the bench again"

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Haven't your Arsenal learned from last time? It really is about to time Wenger went now. Just coming out of Allianz now and every one of your fans are verbalising Arsène.

You've just qualified for the next round and you're here giving advice on our manager.

:lol:

argon__

Everything seems to be toxic about this club. Manager makes tactical mistakes, players only giving 50%, and a splitted fanbase. Do we ever hear our fans sing as loud as the german fans did today? Not in a long time...

I'm honestly afraid we might lose Özil, Sanchez and Wenger in the near future and we'll end up like the new United...

Eboue1

i ask those who defend AW

how can you loose every single tie in five years with the same opponent (bayern or barcelona)?

does he get a lesson from these Buyern/Barcelona knout out defeats every ****ing season?

doesn't he learn new ideas on how to beat them? or at least stopping

them?

wonderfully there are still people who believe this should carry on !!! BEING MAULED IN BIG GAMES!!!

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Classic 2-0 loss.

Admirable display at the Emirates in the home leg.

Rinse & Repeat. Why do we try and fool ourselves.

I expected a loss and I'm still disappointed.

Patience is turning into contempt, and admiration I once had for the man is going. He has to go.

em9999

My rainbows
I do feel for Wenger. He loves this club and wants the best for Arsenal, but it's over now. So sad to see his legacy get tarnished over and over and over..

If he wants what's best for Arsenal he will gracefully step down, I'm absolutely convinced he is a man of true honour and I think he will in the very near future.

Thank-you for everything Arsène you gave us all some great memories... But enough is enough

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
The real issue was Kos's replacement not being up to scratch
dont agree.
lolo is probably our most respected player in the locker room, so it was more mental, dont blame gabriel he was clearly just not ready for this, no one was, because manager didnt prepare this.

we are the laughing stock in europe, im tired of it.

Goonerboy_1989

The fight from Arsène has gone. He doesn't even bombard up and down the touchline anymore, navigating instructions or nothing to the players. I personally think he's done now. Shame really as I have massive respect for Arsène for what he has done for the club.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Everything seems to be toxic about this club. Manager makes tactical mistakes, players only giving 50%, and a splitted fanbase. Do we ever hear our fans sing as loud as the german fans did today? Not in a long time...

I'm honestly afraid we might lose Özil, Sanchez and Wenger in the near future and we'll end up like the new United...

Well, here's the simple truth. We're not winning anything with them so why should we fear losing them?

It isn't a case of 2nd, 3rd, 4th, anymore.

I want to win.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

**** me without Koscielny our defence is an utter embarrassment. Gibbs and Gabriel should be in the championship not the Champions League. Coquelin is a squad player at best. Özil and Alexis were starved of possession most of the night while Iwobi is nowhere near developed enough to be relied upon on a night like tonight. Bayern's class was shown in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom