• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And yet your hero signed all these players who apparently can't do that. You don't get to have it both ways licking Wenger's boots in every post and then slating the players that he is solely responsible for buying and playing.
When I said Wenger's to blame for sticking by those players, what part of that did you struggle with?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Xabi Alonso completed 17 more passes than Granit Xhaka, Mesut Özil, Alexis Sanchez and Kieran Gibbs COMBINED

(Opta)

Arsenal are the first English team to have conceded 200 Champions League goals (Opta)

Finally, a champions league first all to ourselves.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm trying to read backwards through the thread. But really, I'm not sure I want to.

If I were to guess what happened, I would say we came out in an attacking formation and tried to take the game to Bayern, rather than sit back like most other teams do at the Allianz.

I don't know if I'm up to analysing this after the night I've had.
Well it was 1-1 at half time, Kos got injured, they scored 3 goals in ten minutes, then we held out for a while before passing the ball to them in our penalty area to score a 5th. Wenger broken and almost in tears, the pundits said he'll definitely leave at the end of the season and the angry f***s on here got angry again.

That's it.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
He's in tears season in season out. I see it every season since the 2008 shellacking we got from ManU in the Champions league.

I remember that post-match presser. People on here were convinced that Wenger looked so upset that things would finally change.

It didn't.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Well it was 1-1 at half time, Kos got injured, they scored 3 goals in ten minutes, then we held out for a while before passing the ball to them in our penalty area to score a 5th. Wenger broken and almost in tears, the pundits said he'll definitely leave at the end of the season and the angry f***s on here got angry again.

That's it.

Elsewhere it'd be noteworthy, but for all of us connected to Arsenal, it's just another Wednesday :lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

That's it.

Thank you!
I don't think I could have managed reading through the thread.

Crazycarrots

It sounds like people could do with a bit of cheering up on here so here's a joke....

Arsenal FC

The useless set of *****. Never have I felt so angry after a game.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
I'm trying to read backwards through the thread. But really, I'm not sure I want to.

If I were to guess what happened, I would say we came out in an attacking formation and tried to take the game to Bayern, rather than sit back like most other teams do at the Allianz.

I don't know if I'm up to analysing this after the night I've had.

We did sit back.

We still got pasted.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't wait when arsenal appoint new manager and Arsenalfantv get closed without wenger they'll have nothing to speak about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom