• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

The issue of who is the bigger problem between Kroenke and Wenger is an interesting one.

We can win titles with Kroenke but not Wenger.
On the other hand, Kroenke is likely to disadvantage us for a much longer time.

I'm not sure who I'd rather go. But I think our fans need to take more action against Kroenke as opposed to shaming those who do.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The issue of who is the bigger problem between Kroenke and Wenger is an interesting one.

I'm not sure who I'd rather go. But I think our fans need to take more action against Kroenke as opposed to shaming those who do.
Kroenke doesn't care much as long there money from CL football he won't take any action if we had an strong owner who want to see the club he own win things he'll force Wenger to step down few years ago and appoint another manager.

I think something broke the spirit of the team after the 8-2 defeat at Old Trafford. Even though from memory only Coq, Kos and Walcott remain from the first XI that played on that day, I think mentally we never recovered.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Kroenke doesn't care much as long there money from CL football he won't take any action if we had an strong owner who want to see the club he own win things he'll force Wenger to step down few years ago and appoint another manager.

Yeah, I agree.

There is nothing good to come from Kroenke owning Arsenal FC. Any future success we have will be in spite of him and not because of him. Our fans need to stop this snotty attitude of refusing to protest/speak out and shaming those that try to do so - like we seen in the Time for Change protest.

It's good to unite on these issues. There's no shame in admitting that we are an absolute joke.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed

Both of them can go, Kroneke especially.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
What would it actually take to get rid of Kroenke? I mean a realistic scenario.

I'm genuinely curious as to what people mean when they say Kroenke out, Gazidis out etc... Not defending the two btw

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If his regulars didn't give interviews there wouldn't be an Arsenal fan tv or at least be popular like it. Scroll through all his videos after a match day

Ty, Claud, Moh, DT, troops and Bully are by far his most Valuable assets.

Also look on 100% Chelseas YouTube channel their numbers are **** around 5k views on average after the Chelsea defeat they interviewed the Arsenal fans mentioned

Pulled well over 90k views on all of them

Arsenal fan tv is the biggest club channel on youtube bar none watched by every rival fan

They are paid... trust me

They are not, otherwise that journo that said it and was called out on it could have easily come back with a semblance of proof or reply.

The people you name have been with Robbie since the beginning, easy to understand why since they attend all the matches, and have no qualms about sharing their views on camera. A love of the camera and the notoriety and fame it brings them is payment enough, I suspect.

As for the channel's success, well Robbie is a smart man who found a successful formula and stuck with it. Good on him.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Find it hard to even start blaming Kronke when we have so much **** in the squad on huge wages, signing poorly & not selling our deadwood.

If I was him I would be asking serious questions of those running the club on a day to day basis.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm watching Lord Peter Wimsey mysteries on youtube to relax at 3.40 am on low volume so as not to wake the slumbering soul beside me. This is what I have come to.

1042.gif

blaise

best squad in PL for sure, just need a new manager and everything will be bright and shine...

something is seriously rotten deeply inside the club, you cant go into the most important game of the season and for 2nd half look like Championship squad, thats not just about manager.

BobP

Memri Fan
Not sure how Kroenke can even be blamed here, he's barely even relevant.

In 2 of the past 4 summer windows Wenger has spent over 100M on new players, in Euros, spending isn't the issue.

Every season we see the same depressing pattern play out, the one consistent factor? Wenger.

There is nobody else to blame but him for our underperformance.

He needs to take responsibility and leave, before the damage worsens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom