• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ggunner12345

Ok we return to action on Saturday at Anfield against Liverpool . We basically have had a winter break. Elneny is out for 3 weeks. I see Wenger picking the following team

Alexis

Iwobi Özil Walcott

Chamberlian Coqulen

Monreal Koscielny Mustafi Bellerin

Cech

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not even being pessimistic but we'll probably lose this one.

They are the top 6's best big game performers and it's not harsh to say that we might be the worst. Hopefully we play well and don't let them steamroll us.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think that we'll lose.Liverpool isn't the same team like in the first half of the season.They lost their energy and pace,but still need to play for CL.Same goes with us.

Impact

Established Member
Not afraid of L'pool. Another team like us that have the potential to bottle it when the going gets tough.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Be interesting to see Xhaka vs the high pressing Liverpool. It'll be a lot different to Elneny-Coquelin in the game at the Emirates.

Impact

Established Member
Be interesting to see Xhaka vs the high pressing Liverpool. It'll be a lot different to Elneny-Coquelin in the game at the Emirates.

Has to have Chamberlain alongside him. Xhaka evades the press by passing through the lines. Can't have Coquelin running away from receiving the ball. Chamberlain's dribbling will also be very useful.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Now that we're all but out of the title race I'd like Wenger to start experimenting slightly with new formations and tactics as the last 2-3 months has been as poor as Ive seen Arsenal in 10 years; I mean that very much!

Ospina
Bellerin Holding Koscielny Monreal
Xhaka Coquelin Chamberlain
Perez Alexis Welbeck

Liverpool 0 -2 The Gunners

Onroad

giphy.gif

coolaa

Now that we're all but out of the title race I'd like Wenger to start experimenting slightly with new formations and tactics as the last 2-3 months has been as poor as Ive seen Arsenal in 10 years; I mean that very much!

Ospina
Bellerin Holding Koscielny Monreal
Xhaka Coquelin Chamberlain
Perez Alexis Welbeck

Liverpool 0 -2 The Gunners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom