• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

He's sick a lot.

It's tricky weather, though, and if you don't wear a scarf you'll catch a cold before you know it. Hope he tucks in, drinks a lot of tea and maybe he'll be fit for the next one.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Mesut Özil faces a fight to be fit for Liverpool on Saturday as club doctors sent him home today because of illness.

Again. Too much bowling last night ?

That's what you get for slinging your balls up the wrong alley!

coolaa

Cech
Bellerin Holding Kos Monreal
Ox Xhaka
Perez Sanchez Welbeck
Giroud

Ospina, mustafi, Gibbs, coquelin, Walcott, Özil, Ramsey, iwobi

Aerial threat: giroud, holding
Big game goal scorer: welbeck
Consistent goal scorer: Sanchez, Perez

I actually reckon Ox plays well and consistent in CM, better than he plays on the wing.

Perez is not fast, but bellerin's pace can cover for his own mistakes. Welbeck's pace can help to cover Monreal.

Every time crosses made on the right, you know giroud and welbeck can head in. Also Perez and Sanchez are both fox in the box too. Xhaka, ox, these two are not afraid to shoot from distance. We basically have 7 players who can score in this lineup from any position.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Özil is out I'd go with this. We have to keep the pace up front so I would still keep Giroud on the bench.

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Kos Monreal
Xhaka AMN
Perez Ox Welbeck
Alexis

ksarp

No brainer, Iwobi has to start at the 10. Xhaka/AMN midfield will be run over with Pool's pace. Have to start Coq to press up higher and disrupt because Xhaka can't be relied on to tackle.

I'd start Lucas and Welbz on either side of Sanchez. Pool are vulnerable at the back when you have pace.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Mesut Özil faces a fight to be fit for Liverpool on Saturday as club doctors sent him home today because of illness.

Again. Too much bowling last night ?

Now we're going to bash him for getting ill?? Really?

Any excuse will do, I guess.

Oh_Snap

Now we're going to bash him for getting ill?? Really?

Any excuse will do, I guess.
The longer he's out the higher will be the praise, golden rule of AM. Think about his standing on here if he's out for 3-4 month. People will throw feces at each other.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why do people keep on dissing Liverpool's CMs as if we're rolling up to Anfield with Vieira and Xavi in the middle? :lol:

Take the piss out of Wijnaldum, Lallana, Can etc all you want. At the end of the day we're going to be starting the game with Coquelin in midfield.
:lol::lol:
Probably the worst midfielder in the top 6.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The optimist in me would like to believe we'll win this one but the realist knows that Mane is going to savage us and Coutinho is guaranteed to hit a 30 yard screamer past Cech.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The optimist in me would like to believe we'll win this one but the realist knows that Mane is going to savage us and Coutinho is guaranteed to hit a 30 yard screamer past Cech.
He's actually going to hit the woodwork but it'll rebound in off of Cech's helmet.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

We need tidy midfielders to overcome their high press. I don't think this is the game for Maitland-Niles or Chambo at CM personally. I'd be more comfortable with Elneny and Xhaka. EDIT: Forgot Elneny was out. Looks like it's Chambo but I would be wary of him giving the ball away. No doubt Arsène will be telling Iwobi to drop a little to support him in retaining the ball.

Having seen the success Vardy had down the channels against Liverpool I would be inclined to have a relatively pacey player spearheading us but not Sanchez. I think he would destroy Liverpool at the #10 behind Perez with Welbeck and Iwobi either side of him.

Regardless, we know what the team will be more or less and the tactics won't change so on we go! I think we should win this one but they've made a point of raising their game for teams around them in the table so we have to be wary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom