• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotikalja

Hope Bayern will smash us. It kind of looks like Wenger's finally lost the players. They may support him still, but they don't believe in him or that they can achieve something. The players look resigned and tired and Wenger sure as **** is not the one to pull them out of it.

junglist57

Established Member
21 days since our last EPL game. And this is what Wenger came up with? 3 completely different setups fielded within 90 minutes - in a 'stab in the dark' attempt to win this game against a mediocre Liverpool team.

There is more logic behind the way I chose my lottery numbers each week FFS. Arsène is clearly a lucky dip kind of guy.

You can't blame the ref, or use that as an excuse. Sure you can moan about the players but they're trying atleast. Trying to make the most of what they've been given in terms of setup / structure / direction / colleagues on the pitch.

Arsène IS the problem. People need to stop finding faults elsewhere. Stand by your club and get him out.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Hope Bayern will smash us. It kind of looks like Wenger's finally lost the players. They may support him still, but they don't believe in him or that they can achieve something. The players look resigned and tired and Wenger sure as **** is not the one to pull them out of it.
He looks tired and desensitized also

Tsu

You hear Enrique and Pep talk about taking a break cos of the pressure of managing sides that expect trophies. With Arsène its different the board just want profit (more money from the fans) with no promise of trophies or scintillating football. They (Kroenke to the players) don't give a **** about winning trophies. We gotta stop the in fighting and just accept the situation. I'm beyond broken I may start watching basketball religiously I like the way Golden State Warriors move the ball around.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
2 weeks to prepare for this , obviously no one worked on crossing a ball . Bellerin's crossing , oh my word .
Yep we had 2 weeks to prepare and yet we played the first half like our team first time met each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom