• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Actually agree here.

I'm livid with Ox. He's putting in the same half-arsed performances every week but fans are lapping it up because he claps at the end :lol:.

He's been as bad as the rest of them. Overrated at CM too.
Guy will be gone in the summer I'd imagine, will ask for silly wages when he's not worth the money he's currently on.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The problem with Wenger today is not that he failed to plan.

He failed to plan enough to deal with the situation. The first long ball killed us today.

Unacceptable.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Even against Chelsea he did sweet **** all. I was baffled everybody gave him praise. "Ox showed something." Did he ****.

I've been one of Ox's biggest fans but he's now shown anything close to consistency since joining us. It's jarring.

Yup played too safe , break the lines with you pace and dribbling , don't try and act like a passing maestro

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Arsenal keeper Petr Cech: "We were more aggressive after the break and started winning the 50-50 battles. It's disappointing when you lose the game, but more disappointing conceding the first two goals because we weren't in danger.

"With three points we would have been in the chase for the title, but now we're too far. We need to ensure that we finish as high as possible and in the top four."

Looks like Pete been drinking too much of that tea they have serving up down at London Colney.

Is there anyone at all that wants him to extend? I mean genuinely wants him to stay for another few years? I can't believe there might be :lol:

You have me on ignore?

I said few weeks ago that if Wenger has 4 years in him we should just give him them with us. Would be nice experiment.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
My panel is showing clips of Bergkamp. That's how desperate they are to mention something positive about Arsenal.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Even against Chelsea he did sweet **** all. I was baffled everybody gave him praise. "Ox showed something." Did he ****.

I've been one of Ox's biggest fans but he's now shown anything close to consistency since joining us. It's jarring.

Its because of what he can offer in the middle, which creates things that we think we see. Myself included.

Bottom line is we are down to the bare bones in midfield. This is the second season where we havent replaced Cazorla and we have fallen flat on our faces. Goes back to the manager and his projects within the team.

To be fair to Ox though, he has shown some lovely stuff in the middle recently. Problem is its not enough.

We need a few seasons to rebuild, hopefully it wont be too many seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom