• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

happyhappy

Honestly, I think that's what needs to happen for Arsène to be sacked or walk away. But really, the only thing Arsène knows how to do is get top 4, and the likes of Liverpool and United are really no better than us. I fear Sp**s will finally finish above us though (or will they screw up like last season lol).

I doubt he will walk even if we finish outside the top four..... and forget about the board sacking him.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Bellerin, Ramsey and Ox had a ticket to the boxing match tonight.

Can't stand this mentally our players show. Ticket to boxing match right after the game. Where the hell is the focus.
This apparent lack of focus runs through the squad. So different to the application Cesc showed when breaking through. Bergkamp calls it "living like a monk". It's total focus on football without outside distractions like boxing matches and nightclubs etc.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

Live footage of @Makingtrax

24709DC600000578-0-image-a-53_1420677183688.jpg

The TRUE survivor.
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Why are we discussing Klopp's value as a manager when we just got slaughtered by his team 3-1? That's ****ing delusional. Did you guys watch the first half? We got totally had by Liverpool. Coq etc. got dispossessed so many times it wasn't funny. Yes, we got a goal back when Sanchez came on, but we really weren't close to winning this one.

We stink the place up and we discuss if Klopp is any good? **** me!

I question Wenger for starting Iwobi but then Walcan't comes on and I immediately understand.

Can't believe I'm saying this but in his first start of the season Welbeck actually became our second most important front 3 player. He and Sanchez are only who can play fearless pressing game with some intensity without messing up every time they get ball.

I also think we could be a lot better team by dropping Coquelin immediately. He is causing us so much problem when we have the ball, in transition and in attack. And he is just not good at defending anymore.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Bellerin, Ramsey and Ox had a ticket to the boxing match tonight.

Can't stand this mentally our players show. Ticket to boxing match right after the game. Where the hell is the focus.
Courtois flew to the superbowl and I wouldn't question his mentality or focus. There is a lot going wrong but think this is a side issue. Having said that the players themselves would be wise if they didn't turn up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
on our approach…
We did go direct in the first half. What I call direct is that the goalkeeper kicks straight to his strikers. That’s what we did.

We didn't even tried that at 1st half giroud didn't even won one header

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom