• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Before I use to get mad after losing now I don't feel anythng.13 years can't do this any more.Wenger has to go. Leicester fcking city sacked Rainieri that man won them the league 8 months ago..We are taking this **** from 13 years..
Our board is weak if Wenger goes they f**led because no one of them understand how football works

Courtois flew to the superbowl and I wouldn't question his mentality or focus. There is a lot going wrong but think this is a side issue. Having said that the players themselves would be wise if they didn't turn up.

Courtois is in team that is doing everything perfectly up until now.

Our players are playing like **** in team that is playing like ****. Clearly lacking focus or maybe they just don't care enough.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Before I use to get mad after losing now I don't feel anythng.13 years can't do this any more.Wenger has to go. Leicester fcking city sacked Rainieri that man won them the league 8 months ago..We are taking this **** from 13 years..

Thats because the money men love him!!

BobP

Memri Fan
I called it.

Honestly, I've gone games without watching an Arsenal live.

Considering the difficulty of our remaining fixtures, the nature of the competition for top 4, and the uncertainty around Wenger's future which seems to have spilled over onto the players, I struggle to see Wenger getting us out of this slump of ours and securing a top 4 finish. I don't see Wenger staying after something like that.

With Özil and Sanchez both probably leaving, I can't help but think we're heading into a long period of decline.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I called it.

Honestly, I've gone games without watching an Arsenal live.

Considering the difficulty of our remaining fixtures, the nature of the competition for top 4, and the uncertainty around Wenger's future which seems to have spilled over onto the players, I struggle to see Wenger getting us out of this slump of ours and securing a top 4 finish. I don't see Wenger staying after something like that.

With Özil and Sanchez both probably leaving, I can't help but think we're heading into a long period of decline.
We'll need about 3 years to get things together again but if we get a good manager we could "bounce back" quickly

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Courtois flew to the superbowl and I wouldn't question his mentality or focus. There is a lot going wrong but think this is a side issue. Having said that the players themselves would be wise if they didn't turn up.
If we were top of the league then fair enough. I have issues with players publicly flaunting a care free attitude when playing poorly. It's why I was annoyed with JW for his nightclub incident. This lack of care irritates the fans and adds to the toxic atmosphere. It's not the biggest issue but symptomatic of a lack of application and top top professionalism.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Couldn't watch the game but caught the highlights:

ffed4aa75f.jpg

.. What? :lol: 8 Arsenal players marking 4 Liverpool players, leaving Mané completely open. Not even joking when I say this is amateur defending, screams of lack of organisation and defensive drilling. Not even sure you can blame the players. This looks like a team without defensive orders, no marking assignments etc.

Why I've always said that if a defender performs great for Arsenal, he's a world class defender. Koscielny is (maybe was?) easily a world top 5 CB for a few years.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Couldn't watch the game but caught the highlights:

ffed4aa75f.jpg

.. What? :lol: 8 Arsenal players marking 4 Liverpool players, leaving Mané completely open. Not even joking when I say this is amateur defending, screams of lack of organisation and defensive drilling.
Its just was too easy for them I don't even know what Monreal doing there no need 3 players to mark f**king Firmino

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We'll need about 3 years to get things together again but if we get a good manager we could "bounce back" quickly
Three years is about right if we spend over £100M every season. We've splurge every other season over the last four and the cheap years have cost us.

I remember when I used to care... 5 years ago when we lost I had pain in my stomach for the whole day... Had hard time getting out of the bed day after.

Today... I feel nothing. Nothing at all.

BobP

Memri Fan
I don't know how anybody can defend him now.

The players seem to have mentally checked out, despite their front, it doesn't seem like they believe in Wenger any more.

Once the players have clocked off, it's all over.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I still don't get Wenger comment about not playing in 15 days affected us.

Well I didn't **** for 15 days once but it didn't affect me. Ffs Arsène at least make more believable excuses
Love it.
On Wenger's points if the games are to close he complains.

On your point did you get two or three strokes before cumming?

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Courtois is in team that is doing everything perfectly up until now.

Our players are playing like **** in team that is playing like ****. Clearly lacking focus or maybe they just don't care enough.
It only becomes a focus when the team is doing badly. Doing well it doesn't matter. These are young rich men they should use their judgement and watch on Sky box office tonight. Or a private box cause they can afford it and nobody will see.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

If we were top of the league then fair enough. I have issues with players publicly flaunting a care free attitude when playing poorly. It's why I was annoyed with JW for his nightclub incident. This lack of care irritates the fans and adds to the toxic atmosphere. It's not the biggest issue but symptomatic of a lack of application and top top professionalism.
Think you're being overly sensitive.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

People are so emotional that they are blind
Blind of what exactly the game itself means jack right now. It's a results business and we are woeful against the top teams. People have had enough, even the Wenger apologists are on the band waggon. He's finished it's over done, if you don't believe that then you are deluded and in denial!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom