• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal
Chamberlain Xhaka
Lucas Özil Alexis
Welbeck

The recovery for the rest of the season starts here. A respectable showing here + booking a place at Wembley next weekend will change the mood around the club.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Ospina, Debuchy, Gibbs, Jenkinson, Lucas, Alexis, Özil etc... Sacrifice the players that wont be here next season.

Silvinho's ball bag

Will be watching Breaking Bad season 3 on my laptop whilst this is on the TV.

Won't be giving even half of a **** if we don't score at least 2 in the first half.

Malky

Established Member
Who ****ing cares.

No doubt we'll put in a respectable performance, lose 0-1 and Wenger will give us the " team shown fight and spirt " b0llocks and " how it will help our push for top 4 " to get back in a competition we have no ambition on winning. Can't wait.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Skipping this for personal reasons.....if it weren't for them, I'd skip it too I guess. Watching Arsenal at the moment brings me no joy at all, especially for a dead rubber like this. I think my time is better spend elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom