• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troopz makes me sick tbh, can't stand him.

I watched that sit down Gary Neville had with AFTV and Troopz was embarrassing. "Because of the way I talk, I'm not allowed an opinion." Oh shut the **** up. It's not difficult to learn to articulate and get your point across in a non-aggressive manner.

"YOU GET ME FAM? COME ON BLAD, YOU GET ME CUZ? JANDERSTAND?" This is the same geezer that says "WENGER CAN'T EVEN ATTRACT GYAL!", then sees him and humbles himself immediately.

The worst thing about social media is people like this have a following. I reckon I'd slap Troopz if I ever saw him. I can tell he hasn't got heart.

Would love nothing more but to train an arþy of ants and spiders to finish him off in worst way possible.

Cheated their way into advancement though. Even though it hurts not advancing, I'd rather not win games by cheating. Sadly though in football.. cheaters do prosper.
Suarez did this week in, week out, month in, month out, for Liverpuddle. Do they not watch the EPL in continental Europe?

bagel70

I reckon I'd slap Troopz if I ever saw him. I can tell he hasn't got heart.

56014534.jpg

kopzilla

Always Negative
I think Robbie quite enjoys it...He's like...keep em comin...want to buy me-self a Rolls Royce.

He's like a stock broker...you make money or you don't..the client will always pay your fee.

You can see a slight grin on his face as well...making money off the fans tears...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom