• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
George Osborne just got the job of editor of the London Evening Standard. £650K for 1 day a week, no journalistic experience. Add that all his sleeping directorships, the odd public speaking, MP salary. He'll easily be on Wenger's salary with no fans calling him abusive names.

George Osborne gets abuse from millions of people. What a **** comparison.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
No its from a quote posted by another member, from an interview Primorac done with Croatian media.

Interesting, you thought it was made up.
Deleted that post but I still think it might be made up if not by you, Graham. My apologies.

Don't know why people are getting worked up by an interview in the ****ing Croatian media of all places.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
How do you know that mate, you his PA?

He's hated by millions because of the brexit mess. He's hated by millions because of his 6 budgets. He's hated by millions because he's a silver-spooned Tory. You don't think he's ever been given abuse? Fantasy world.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
the difference between Osborne and Wenger is that Wenger was once admired by many of those who abuse him now, and still has his loyal fans

Osborne, on the other hand ..............

scytheavatar

Established Member
Deleted that post but I still think it might be made up if not by you, Graham. My apologies.

Don't know why people are getting worked up by an interview in the ****ing Croatian media of all places.

"There are no less grateful persons in football than fans and ex-players." and "It is not all about results, but also business part of the club that matters." are 2 lines that are pretty shocking and unforgivable, and those lines speak volumes about the attitude that has steeped into the club. Results not going our way is acceptable if we can get assurance that mistakes will be learnt from and corrections will be made, but Boro's interview is betraying how the people in the club are still sticking their heads in the sand and in denial that we are heading towards an unprecedented crisis.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's hated by millions because of the brexit mess. He's hated by millions because of his 6 budgets. He's hated by millions because he's a silver-spooned Tory. You don't think he's ever been given abuse? Fantasy world.
Yeah, Brexit mess alright . . . but sadly the Tories were supported by more people than opposed them and there's the problem.

Back on topic, no idea if Osborne gets more abuse than Wenger.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

You only have to look at his smug face to know he's hated by millions. I see he's now going to be editor of the London Evening Standard, and still an MP :eek:

glaveror

Hey! What's so wrong with our media, not like English media are in any way better. :lol:
If anything, he's more likely to be honest with our journalists then with English ones. Probably because nobody there would interview him im the first place :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom