• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 18/03/17 | 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Hope city SMASH us in the FA cup. It's worth the nail in the coffin for Wengers time here.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Thank god most of us have let go already. Don't beat yourself up guys, the future is ours!

Hunter Zolomon

1st half he wasn't too bad but literally everyone bar Alexis and Xhaka have been underwhelming. We so badly need a new manager who knows his stuff and a squad overhaul.
we just need sanchez to learn to share earlier. ramsey is a midefielder, can he even pass the freaking ball, what use is he. We should have had a 3 man midfield, which would have given ox room to drive forward with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom