• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 18/03/17 | 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Can't wait for the Ars3na1 jokes to start, thanks to this **** players.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Our marking for their 3rd goal! :eek:

C7NOknSXgAAkwmo.jpg

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Do you guys think Coutinho can play Manager?

@4R5Emaniac what do you think?
I quit thinking since the third goal and just reading the forums. Wondering if I should do something to get banned again as well.

Truth is though, I'm seething but have nothing to say that I haven't said numerous times. Its just waste of energy and tedious.

It really shouldn't have had to be this way at all.

carlito'sway

Established Member
2 shots on target by 33 minutes. None after that with 77% possession. It's West Brom's first win vs a top 6 side as well I think.
Henry is ripping into Arsenal players accusing them of a lack of heart,attitude and desire. Redknapp is going at them too. He says it's the kind of performance that gets a manager sacked.
Ox gives an interview and calls the first half comfortable. Lol. What? He says WB pressed us and made it hard. So react for crying out loud. He says the players knew who the danger men were! He says sorry to the fans but concedes it's not going to get any easier any time soon.
Idiot. Him,Theo and Ramsey symbolise everything that's wrong with the club. As Redknapp says,there's no character in the team and the players are going through the motions without caring if the manager stays or goes. These losers should care. A lot of fans think a new manager would do better with this group. He won't. He'll get rid of lots of them and I hope those players careers nose dive like Bendtner's.

This!

Actually, even before the game, I read some comments from Gilberto, ripping into the players as well. I don't care who is the manager next year, but a bunch of these guys should be on the block.

sammy89

The financial side is truly under threat. We've only got one finger holding on to the 4th place trophy
, super tough run of games coming up, and the new generation of fans surely aren't supporting Arsenal much, so it's not beyond belief that Wenger will be sacked similarly to Ranieri

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What Arsène is waiting for to announce he is leaving things are over we are not making top 4 we 90% out from the cup with form we are in at least announcing his leaving will ease the anger and the pain

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

we are not "Any big Club" we have a manager that has been here for 20 years, sacking him is not an option, and it shouldnt be an option for any fan out there.
It should be the only option. 3 wins in 9 games two of which were against non league sides. We've conceded 3 or more in five of those games. Wenger isn't doing nothing to stop these results.

And here he is.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Your man Xhaka got a bukake from Fletcher and co. And he loved it.

My man Xhaka fcuked everyone on that pitch today, crybaby, but your eyes must be installed on your bottom. He had more than 70 passes alone only in the first half, he assisted Sanchez etc etc

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
On the plus side, I saw a Bengal tiger today. Yay!
(had to go personal for a silver lining as there are none to be found as long as the senile old fart managing the club is here.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
2 shots on target by 33 minutes. None after that with 77% possession. It's West Brom's first win vs a top 6 side as well I think.
Henry is ripping into Arsenal players accusing them of a lack of heart,attitude and desire. Redknapp is going at them too. He says it's the kind of performance that gets a manager sacked.
Ox gives an interview and calls the first half comfortable. Lol. What? He says WB pressed us and made it hard. So react for crying out loud. He says the players knew who the danger men were! He says sorry to the fans but concedes it's not going to get any easier any time soon.
Idiot. Him,Theo and Ramsey symbolise everything that's wrong with the club. As Redknapp says,there's no character in the team and the players are going through the motions without caring if the manager stays or goes. These losers should care. A lot of fans think a new manager would do better with this group. He won't. He'll get rid of lots of them and I hope those players careers nose dive like Bendtner's.
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom