• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 18/03/17 | 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Wenger called it a typical PL game. He says we knew the danger set pieces and counter attacks. The interviewer try to blame the players and Wenger says "we..."and doesn't point the finger. Cech has a calf problem. Alexis has an ankle problem that doesn't look good. He says 4 defeats in 5 is bad and says "we have a he'll of a task to fight back". He says he will analyse where we went wrong.
I don't buy that the players aren't coached. They are lazy,stupid or just bad. All of the above in truth.

I am tired of him protecting the players as well. It is almost complacent. Some of the performances today were disgraceful and for a change, it would be good to call some of them out.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Not get dominated? Lad can't run, easiest midfielder to get past since Arteta lost his legs and played in one spot.

None of that happened today. You're sinking faster than Suarez does trying to win a PK. :lol:

Xhaka was the best Arsenal player comfortably today.

You're just trying to wind up Xhaka's little cousin though ;)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

None of that happened today. You're sinking faster than Suarez does trying to win a PK. :lol:

Praising an Arsenal midfielder after a 3-1 loss at West Brom, Jesus wept. Heard Xhaka is still trying to catch Chadli.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
On a serious note, some of our players are still absolutely scandalous technically.

The moment they have to think for themselves and have enough time on the ball they turn into absolute *.

I'm disgusted. The likes of Walcott and Ramsey should have no place here anymore, it's just too much now, their technique is ****. Bellerin is clueless on the ball as well.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Watching Henry on Sky lay it into the team defending corners like there is no tomorrow. The second corner goal is just shambolic. Our marking is just so poor. 3 West Brom players free in the six yard box.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

He is my distant cousin, he doesn't know me :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

we are not sacking him
you dont sack wenger.
period.

we shouldnt be even argue about this.
Like I said @GDeep™ happy go lucky fans. Wenger over the club. He can't be sacked it can't even be debated! No matter how far we slide, no matter how many defeats it doesn't matter. Period. Bullshit.

What a joke. Wenger is dining out on something he done 13 years ago. Nowhere else would that be acceptable. Arsène Wenger isn't a special case anymore. That right he earned has been burnt.

(I know he won't be sacked but for me it's the only option left. He has lost the right to dictate his terms because the slide to mediocrity has continued uninterrupted. I support Arsenal Football Club not Arsène Football Club. The club has to come first!)

carlito'sway

Established Member
Isn't that to say we're poorly organized in defence?

It is not that complicated though. We play zonal. So you have to pick the opposition player in your zone. They just did not do that although looking at Ramsey's position on both goals, He was in the same spot, he knew where he had to be. He just did not execute. You can't be a passenger at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom