• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 18/03/17 | 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Like I said @GDeep™ happy go lucky fans. Wenger over the club. He can't be sacked it can't even be debated! No matter how far we slide, no matter how many defeats it doesn't matter. Period. Bullshit.

What a joke. Wenger is dining out on something he done 13 years ago. Nowhere else would that be acceptable. Arsène Wenger isn't a special case anymore. That right he earned has been burnt.

(I know he won't be sacked but for me it's the only option left. He has lost the right to dictate his terms because the slide to mediocrity has continued uninterrupted. I support Arsenal Football Club not Arsène Football Club. The club has to come first!)

13 years ago? His best work was 2006-2013.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Henry asks whethet players are going out on the pitch,ready to take charge and get hurt? He thinks not.
He also says Lehmann would have punched him if he had made a mistake.
We have Kos as captain,Mustafi is vocal. Xhaka is a self confessed leader. Cech is meant to be a leader. They are all failing.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Henry asks whethet players are going out on the pitch,ready to take charge and get hurt? He thinks not.
We have Kos as captain,Mustafi is vocal. Xhaka is a self confessed leader. Cech is meant to be a leader. They are all failing.

Kos is not that vocal though. Mustafi may be vocal but does not lead by example though. Not playing well and being "vocal" at the wrong time (see Bayern game at the Emirates).

GDeep™

League is very weak

Don't think Kos should have the arm band, too passive.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I am tired of him protecting the players as well. It is almost complacent. Some of the performances today were disgraceful and for a change, it would be good to call some of them out.

Yeah he should not protect the players, especially since they are not putting in the effort to deserve his backing.. Worrying though that he can't get the best out of them and if he's lost the dressing room, it will always end badly..

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It is not that complicated though. We play zonal. So you have to pick the opposition player in your zone. They just did not do that although looking at Ramsey's position on both goals, He was in the same spot, he knew where he had to be. He just did not execute. You can't be a passenger at this level.
I agree,whose job is it to ensure that everybody is doing what they're supposed to? That has to be drilled into every single player, roles and responsibilities. When a team like West Brom is cutting you wide open many times, then you have a problem. When a team scores two nearly identical headed goals from corners, then we have a problem. If a player is consistently not executing, in this case, Ramsey, then we have a problem. You don't see Mourinho and Conte teams conceding so consistently from the same old plays. If every team out there thinks setpieces are your weakness, then you have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom