• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People so desperate to bring 'ineptitude' back to the top of the agenda, they're raking through our history with a flea comb while the international break is on.

Now the Suarez deal, yet again.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Flea combs are **** anyway. Anyone ever tried using one on an animal before? They go in alright, but try pullng the **** through the fur on a dog with longer hair than @Kingslayer. It doesn't work. You've got more chance of hearing Wenger admit he's hopelessly over the hill.

trippyhippy

You've got to admit, the PR team at the club is pretty impressive when they get going.

Step 1: Leak news that Wenger will probably sign an extension; let anger boil over.

Step 2: Release news of massive summer warchest; underperforming players are finally going to be axed.

Step 3: Encourage ex-Arsenal players to come out in support of manager.

Just need a big bit of good news (Özil or Sanchez extension; win over Man City) and we'll announce Wenger now. If there is no good news, we'll leave the Wenger announcement until the end of the season and then claim that we didn't have enough time to find a proper replacement and the key has to be starting next season strongly.

they never did step 2

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Because we were clearly going around Liverpool's back?
We were trying to be sneaky and cheeky and got caught. I dont get what is hard to understand.
I just can't stand the hypocrisy from Liverpool. They act so offended over the way the Suarez deal went down, as if every transfer they conduct is above board. I'm sure they've tapped up players before, it seems to be commonplace so I don't understand the faux outrage on their part as if Wenger and the club finding out about the clause was something exceptional.
People so desperate to bring 'ineptitude' back to the top of the agenda, they're raking through our history with a flea comb while the international break is on.

Now the Suarez deal, yet again.
TBF Wenger talked about the Suarez issue in a recent beIN interview, the quotes have been released today.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Every time I see the Suarez thing being discussed again:

what_year_is_it.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom