• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I can see it now. Some players don't take the competition seriously enough and we get knocked out early. We get laughed at. Season goes on as usual.
Why wouldn't they take it seriously? Europa League is their level, at least for a lot of them.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
danny needs more game time to start kicking in, but he is never going to be good enough to be our starting striker, the gap between giroud and welbeck is huge, adding walcott to the mix doesnt help either.
we have a midtable front line with both of them together.
we should be doing much better
bring giroud on.

mm76

Yer Da
not too good

not enough quick play, all the usual messing about passing it around in their half while they organise their defences.

and mostly terrible corners as usual although i liked the Xhaka-to-Gabriel one at the end of the half.

Danny showing signs he can find the net if we give him good enough opportunities, though Alexis needs to cross better

best player is Nacho i'd say both in defence and going forwrad

Martinez has looked solid again, i don't see the goal as his fault

can't believe how much space Beteke had in our box near the end though - defence not sorted yet clearly...

oh and Walcott having a forgettable game, don't know why he didn't shoot during that good early move - dont; go hiding now Theo...

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Gabriel captain next year under Big Phil Scolari.

There's your fairytale.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
72% possession :lol:

This is a lesson straight out of Ferguson's handbook.

baccy_man

Established Member
We are playing far too slow and then just passing the ball around with no idea what to do with it,
It's about time we had some players that can play with pace we have had this slow passing game for the last couple of seasons and it is rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom