• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The tragedy of it all is that we are going to be in the Europa league with Wenger in charge next year.

Despite Wenger needing to walk, and probably offering to, the club are not in a position to lose him.

Woeful planning.
Oh please. He's not offering to walk. He still thinks he's doing a good job. And any half decent manager with a pair of balls could and would improve this club. It's as simple as demanding a proper summer budget and then clearing the dead wood out. If Kroenke opened his wallet up we could have Allegri in and be back on track. Wenger however is not offering to leave and it's no great loss whatsoever getting rid of this embarrassment of a manager. We really couldn't do any worse under someone else. Moyes could achieve these results we're seeing now.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We lacked intensity despite being in an un-come-4-table position.

Crazycarrots

@Taylor Gang Gunners - I think you can help me with this one as I have a dilemma LOL - game is on at 3pm here in Canada and I work until 5pm, they will be showing the game again at 8:30pm, however, WWE RAW is on at 8pm and they are doing a draft tonight so what do I do lol?

Hoping the game is a good one and I can watch the highlights after watching WWE RAW.

2-1 Arsenal in a tight game is what I am calling.

I hope to fooking God that u watched WWE RAW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom