• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eboue1

i am not being NEGATIVE but guys, we will be hammered by Sp**s

let alone Everton and Stoke city!!! The season has to end the sooner the better !! we can't take this anymore

i cannot see winning against manure also!!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Arsène Wenger, speaking to Sky Sports: "They were sharper than us in many decisive situations. It's not the right moment to analyse. We had a lot of the ball, a lot of possession. We won many second balls as well but in the decisive duels they were stronger, yes.

"It's damaging, of course. On that front that is the most difficult for us. It has consequences on our chances to be in the top four.

"You understand that our fans are very unhappy. They came here with the hope they'd win the game.

"Every defeat is a big worry. I've managed over 1,100 games for Arsenal and we're not used to losing like that. It's a big worry. Unfortunately it is like that and we have to respond very quickly and not accept it.

"I'm disappointed and determined to put things right. Tonight the worry is not me, it's the fact we lost a big game and that's a big worry."
--------------------------------------------------------

''we have no manager no more IMO''

He talks as if this is the season's first loss, or one that so was so out of character that it took both him & the team aback.

This loss is completely within the capability & character of the current gutless, leaderless team that bears our proud crest.

With every instance he stays on as manager, Wenger continues to consign his earlier much heralded era to the ages, a beautiful memory for sure, but one so distant it might've well been 2 generations ago.

Eboue1

He talks as if this is the season's first loss, or one that so was so out of character that it took both him & the team aback.

This loss is completely within the capability & character of the current gutless, leaderless team that bears our proud crest.

With every instance he stays on as manager, Wenger continues to consign his earlier much heralded era to the ages, a beautiful memory for sure, but one so distant it might've well been 2 generations ago.

the sad thing is he does not want to leave because he believes retiring is dying!!

the only way to get rid of him is to tell him on his face that you are not getting new contract no more!!

but guess what he will be there next two miserable long painful seasons after

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

the sad thing is he does not want to leave because he believes retiring is dying!!

the only way to get rid of him is to tell him on his face that you are not getting new contract no more!!

but guess what he will be there next two miserable long painful seasons after

Hence his solution is to destroy Arsenal whilst he still can.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I'm taking a big sabbatical from football if Wenger gets an extension or go back to watching all the football I can except for Arsenal.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You had the 2-2 the other day as well ffs! You even said it was the most likely result :lol:

I actually forgot I predicted that, had 2-2 in my head for at least 3 days before the City game. Starting to get annoyed with myself for not putting any bets on now. :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Found this gem off redcafe :

Just to show how bad it has been for Arsenal - compared to Sp**s:

25 games - 50 points (same as Tottenham) and + 26 GD (2 worse than Tottenham)
32 games - 54 points (14 behind Tottenham with 1 game in hand) and + 22 GD (20 worse than Tottenham)

If that doesn't constitute a sackable offence at this club I genuinely don't know what would!!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Got called out and couldn't watch most of the match. Can't stand to listen to that whining scouse git Carragher, so turned off the TV.

Watched the goals though and they looked a ***ing shambles apart that fantastic dive by Townsend . . high tariff double pike forward slide. Hope the all the judges gave it a 10.

This looks like a defining moment. Wenger is definitely finished and won't be signing anything. Top 4 is done.

Would be a nice end if he could leave with an FACup win. But this team looks mentally shot. The sooner he announces the better. The whole Wenger divide thing can fizzle out.

Expecting a big clear out this summer, coaches and players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom