• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Big Sam bascially stated what happened and their tatics in the press conference (to take advantage of the space our fullbacks give and the lack of protection they offer our CBs) and we had no plan B against it.

Last edited:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Big Sam bascially stated what happened and their tatics in his the press conference (to take advantage of the space our fullbacks give and the lack of protection they offer our CBs) and we had no plan B against it.

Feels like this is every game now. Bellerin caught up field -> Mustafi isolated, too much ground to cover -> Defense gets spread thin and someone is open in the box.

It's like clockwork now. Happens more often against weak teams because the FBs get even more reckless.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You right Cesc ended Wenger and make it worse when he got back and win the title with Chelsea
And the silly old git could have had him back for peanuts instead of letting him go to Chelsea but his wounded ego and a very disappointing Özil stood in the way. Joke stuff. The number of times he's shot himself in the foot is truly staggering. I didn't like the way Cesc left any more than anyone else but the guy wanted to come back and Wenger wasn't having it but it was fine to bring Flamini (who also pissed off) back into the fold because he didn't hurt Wenger's feelings as much when he left. Lunacy.

Hyruga

Benteke had a tap-in ruled offside. It might as well count as 4-0 to make it as embarassing as the double 5-1 losses to Bayern.

Positives from the match:
Martinez showing a lot of enthusiasm and willingness to scold other players.
Gabriel almost scoring from a header, showing he could head.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Benteke had a tap-in ruled offside. It might as well count as 4-0 to make it as embarassing as the double 5-1 losses to Bayern.

Positives from the match:
Martinez showing a lot of enthusiasm and willingness to scold other players.
Gabriel almost scoring from a header, showing he could head.
tenor.gif

happyhappy

Cesc walks into our team. He was a real warrior and leader for us. Maybe not the right type of captain but so good. I saw an interview with him and Hazard. Hazard was talking himself down and Cesc pulled him up and basically told him to be more confident. Good players exude confidence that gets them through the tough times. Cesc's tough times would be a career highlight for many of the current losers.

Cesc is a bonus. Even Paul Merson walks into this team.

This whole lot is just pathetic.

WhatAFC

Feels like this is every game now. Bellerin caught up field -> Mustafi isolated, too much ground to cover -> Defense gets spread thin and someone is open in the box.

It's like clockwork now. Happens more often against weak teams because the FBs get even more reckless.
Exactly this, mustafi is getting so much stick but he's basically covering the entire right of the defence at times.

When we go forward instead of having a CM ready to drop into CB and mustafi being pushed to RB during a counter, the CM are far to high up the pitch and get caught all the time.

Wenger is stuck on this Barcelona tactic from about 6 years ago, difference is we don't press in numbers to win the ball back high up the pitch. Not to mention they had busquets who didn't move from 15 yards in front of the CB the whole game.

Jm89

Exactly, I would not mind bellerin being caught up field if he was producing magic up there! But he can't cross, pass or retain possession!

So he's constantly chasing back! I actually don't think he is good enough! He's weak in the air weak in the tackle and gets exposed quite a bit!

Jm89

And the silly old git could have had him back for peanuts instead of letting him go to Chelsea but his wounded ego and a very disappointing Özil stood in the way. Joke stuff. The number of times he's shot himself in the foot is truly staggering. I didn't like the way Cesc left any more than anyone else but the guy wanted to come back and Wenger wasn't having it but it was fine to bring Flamini (who also pissed off) back into the fold because he didn't hurt Wenger's feelings as much when he left. Lunacy.

Flamani was free that's why he cam back!

Ashybashy86

Exactly, I would not mind bellerin being caught up field if he was producing magic up there! But he can't cross, pass or retain possession!

So he's constantly chasing back! I actually don't think he is good enough! He's weak in the air weak in the tackle and gets exposed quite a bit!
Shame really. I actually used to rate him highly. Then again, I used to rate Coquelin. Don't think we'll be having to fend off interest from big clubs any time soon.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The Sp**s game is going to hurt badly folks.

Get ready.
No, you should get ready!

I was telling you to be careful back when you and others were telling me to stop being pessimistic and that Wenger was building something special way back in November.

Regardless I'm just winding you up - nobody could predict this. I thought it would be the same old good but not good enough. :lol:

I guess this is what happens when you aim for the top four and the five other teams around you aim for the title. When you miss out on the title you get a CL spot, when you miss out on your CL spot you get this.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
It's a pity that Jenkinson didn't join CP in the winter, just imagine: Flamini and Jenkinson celebrating the victory over Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom